[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream 10/10 album thread Dean Blunt/James Ferraro - The All American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4285.jpg (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4285.jpg
31KB, 320x240px
Dream 10/10 album thread
Dean Blunt/James Ferraro - The All American Hero
Released on January 10th, 2017. Hyperdub
This is the album cover.
1. Nazareth ft. Bon Iver, Kanye West, & Joanne Robertson
(7:35)
2. The Rise of The All American Hero ft. Joanne Robertson
(5:21)
3. Exxon
(3:14)
4. Percocets & Vodka
(4:10)
5. Chase ft. Babyfather
As in Chase bank.
(3:25)
6. SPONGEBOBJAPAN (Interlude)
Features excerpt of Spongebob episode followed by a Japanese commercial for Shampoo
7. Big Hat/Cowboy
(5:00)
8. Codiene, Promethazine & Loud ft. Soulja Boy & Babyfather
(2:45)
9. Alhambra (Holy Water)
(3:55)
10. World Bank
(5:17)
11. Numbers 16:23, 31-33 ft. Kanye West & Frank Ocean
(6:32)
12. Rest
A police siren blaring over Dean Blunt beating the shit out of a drum kit and screaming at the top of his lungs.
(1:30)

P4K, TMT, & The Wire all immediately praise the record upon its release as a perfect 10. It's hailed as Album Of The Year and as a high mark of artistic achievement and post modernist thought for the decade.

- Critic quotes
"It feels as if Dean Blunt & James Ferraro are the most self aware musicians in the creative world right now. This is a perfectionists record that experiments in bold ways that are going to challenge and push our conventional tastes in the best possible way." - Tiny Mixtapes
"Everything from field recordings of Japanese video arcades to ambience from a Costco in Seattle are employed and it all uses a context that elevates the album to exceptional highs." - The Wire
"Rarely is a record so risky yet concise. It never wastes a moment yet begs to distort your perceptions of art, the modern capitalist world, and helps explain where humanity stands in the middle of it all. Essentially it's the sound of merely being alive in a major city in 2017 knowing that we have strayed too far from a hippie fantasy land of green pastures and brushy forests, yet all we can do is stare at what's in front of us in complete awe." - P4K
>>
>>68417723
Sorry, I don't have autism
>>
>>68417790
What's your dream album?
>>
why did you put so much thought into this. Where's your dream cover?

also Watch the Throne was the most boring thing ever
>>
>>68417835
That Spongbob pic is the dream cover. It makes complete sense to me. Post modernism is my obsession and Blunt/Ferraro embody that better than any other artist I know
>>
>>68417835
And Watch The Throne was dope. It was them playing beautiful classical piano in the context of an upper class party for the wealthy elite of New York.
>>
>>68417723
epic thread
>>
>>68417848
ima screencap this for the next cringe thread

>>68417860
it's great tat you think that
>>
File: 8.jpg (22KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
22KB, 1000x997px
Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak
Released on December 5th, 2017
1. Say You Will ft. Caroline Shaw
2. Welcome to Heartbreak ft. Kid Cudi, James Ferraro
3. Heartless ft. Bjork, Oneohtrix Point Never
4. Amazing ft. Future, Imogen Heap, DJ ESCO
5. Love Lockdown ft. Jamie xx
6. Paranoid ft. Rihanna
7. Robocop ft. Young Thug
8. Street Lights
9. Bad News ft. Frank Ocean, Phil Elverum
10. See You in My Nightmares (Charlie Heat Remix) ft. Lil Wayne
11. Coldest Winter (Music Video Mix)
12. Pinocchio Story (Live at the Hollywood Bowl)

I've always wanted him to straight up redo the album and spend more than 3 fucking weeks on it. Especially with the new version of Say You WIll that came out.
>>
>>68417997
I swear to god I'm the only person on the goddamn earth that likes this album.
>>
>>68418031
I like it too mang. Especially after seeing his reworked Say You Will though, I think it'd be really cool for him to rework it after everything he's learned and really put his head into it.
>>
>>68418048
haven't heard of this. link?
>>
>>68418057
https://soundcloud.com/kanyewest/say-you-will
>>
>>68418063
Good song. Thanks for getting me in the loop. Now I'm hyped for an 808's re release that will never happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.