[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As for trump, yes I'm a supporter. Josh (Deakin) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: pandabear.png (414KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
pandabear.png
414KB, 500x600px
>As for trump, yes I'm a supporter. Josh (Deakin) and I have had many arguments about my political beliefs which is why he is fluctuating in and out of the band.

Why is he so based?
>>
>>68417559
he's not based, he's a poor idiot, also probably ignorant of many things
>>
(Citation needed)
>>
>>68417559
Setting aside that this is a blatant bait thread, what are some actual musicians who are openly pro-Trump ?

Mike Love is the only one that I know. It seems like it would be career suicide for anyone else.
>>
>>68417633
source on this?
>>
>>68417650
https://www.bing.com/search?q=mike%20love%20donald%20trump&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=mike%20love%20donald%20trump&sc=1-21&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=58259731746349E5B8DE9E16FF5DCBDE
>>
>>68417658
There's nothing there?

Also
>bing
>>
>>68417633
you MUST be stupid if you are a Trump supporter. there's no way a person with a scholastic education vote for Trump, no way
>>
>>68417682
Why are you even on 4chan

Why did i even give out a free (You)
>>
>it's another /mu/ politics thread
uh-oh
>>
>>68417689
Trump supporter detected
I'm so sorry for your ignorance
>>
>>68417664
On further investigation, it would appear he never actually gave his endorsement.

>bing
At least it's not Google.

>>68417682
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/newt-gingrich-endorses-donald-trump-doesnt-rule-out-being-running-mate/
>>
noah a cute
>>
>>68417700
>>68417682
>>68417698
Why is /mu/ so left leaning? It's a polar opposite politics-wise compared to /tv/
>>
>>68417703
>>>68417682 (You) #
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/newt-gingrich-endorses-donald-trump-doesnt-rule-out-being-running-mate/
haha so what? what are you trying to demonstrate with an article?
>>
>>68417714
>what are you trying to demonstrate with an article?
See >>68417682
>there's no way a person with a scholastic education vote for Trump
Opposing evidence provided here: >>68417703

This shouldn't be difficult.
>>
>>68417805
>opposing evidence
not acceptable explanation. it's just a random man in a random article, who gives a fuck. anyway, best wishes with Trump as president. I live in Europe, I'm fine with that. that's your shit.
>>
>>68417836
> it's just a random man in a random article
Newt Gingrich has a PhD and was the 50th speaker of the house.

Don't talk about American politics if you don't understand them.
>>
>>68417836
Newt Gingrich is a fairly big deal in American politics. Then again I get the feeling this is just you, the tripfag, pretending to be an anonymous poster in some pathetic ego trip. Everyone knows who Newt Gingrich, and if they didn't they wouldn't post something like this.
>>
>>68417711
compared to every other board
>>
>>68417871
>I get the feeling this is just you, the tripfag
Not even I can make a post that bad.
>>
>>68417853
>Newt Gingrich has a PhD and was the 50th speaker of the house
again: who gives a fuck. a PhD doesn't make you intelligent, my dude. if you are an idiot because you don't understand what "human" means, you remain an idiot (exactly what you're proving to be)
>Don't talk about American politics if you don't understand them
my dude, here in Europe newspapers talk about American elections more than our politics. it's sad but true. we understand many many things, probably more than you because we have an outsider and objective look. also, Europe already had totalitarian regimes, America didn't. that's why we know what's good even for you
>>
>>68417711
>compared to /tv/

don't you mean compared to 4chan
>>
>>68417871
wow, this is like... embarrassing. give it a bit more effort when you write a post.
>>
To be honest, anyone can vote for whoever they want at this point and it wouldn't even matter at all.

Every candidate is so incredibly terrible that I would almost rather see the worst one win so that shit just gets fucked up.
>>
>>68417896
>again: who gives a fuck. a PhD doesn't make you intelligent, my dude
He's pretty much universally agreed upon to be very intelligent and knowledgeable. You don't have to share his political views to acknowledge this.
Also: shifting the goalposts. The original claim here >>68417682
>there's no way a person with a scholastic education vote for Trump
has no support, unless you have sufficient evidence to suggest he would vote against Trump.

>if you are an idiot because you don't understand what "human" means, you remain an idiot (exactly what you're proving to be)
This is nonsensical.
>>
>>68417932
still better Clinton than Trump
>>
>>68417934
I don't have the time to answer the bullshit of a Trump supporter
bye
>>
>>68417932
>I would almost rather see the worst one win so that shit just gets fucked up.
Don't worry, she will.

>>68417937
I've yet to meet anybody who believes this because Clinton is a good choice independent of Trump rather than just not liking Trump.
Then again, I have yet to meet anybody (aside from one person) who admits that they support Clinton.

>>68417943
I accept your concession, you may go now.
>>
>>68417934
>universally agreed
hahaha what the fuck. nobody knows him in Europe
>>
>>68417948
do you REALLY think your Trump is going to win? I mean... seriously?
>>
>>68417943
Well don't start on one in the first place then, dumbass. You look like an idiot. You reinforce people's ideologies. You've made him feel smart (which in comparison to your dumb-ass he definitely is), and you're just going to leave? Congratulations. You are part of the fucking problem.
>>
>>68417963
I can tell by the way you're typing that you're either a completely low test male or a female
>>
>>68417985
what
>>
>>68417963
Are you illiterate ?
>Don't worry, she will.
>>
>>68418004
why
>>
>>68417992
He can tell by the way you type that you are a male with low testosterone, a skill he picked up because he needs to be able to identify at all times who are the manly men with the big dicks and the muscles, and who are the timid weak men with no muscles/sexual appeal. He needs to know.
>>
>>68418008
Why what ?
>>
>>68417992
>>68418014
very nice samefag

0.02 has been deposited in you're account.
>>
>>68418014
Wow so the whole thread is getting cringe as fuck
>>
>>68417977
>You reinforce people's ideologies.
My ideology informs my political opinions, and my ideology is that people are emotion-driven.
Nothing either side posts is likely to do anything but reinforce that position.
>>
>>68418028
No complaints about your post except for the fact that it's your, not you're.
>>
>>68417934
>f you are an idiot because you don't understand what "human" means, you remain an idiot (exactly what you're proving to be)
>This is nonsensical.
I think he's somehow right. Trump has never shown respect for people (women, young people, foreign people, etc) and in general I do think a politician needs to have humanistic competence. Trump is evidently a cynical person whithout a proper education. I don't even think he knows what "human rights" are
>>
>>68418072
and they call illiterate others. lmao
>>
File: 1476258376741.png (32KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1476258376741.png
32KB, 500x385px
>>68418093
>>68418072
>>
>>68417633

Why would there be? They'd be crucified by the mainstream music media.

I have trouble figuring out why they political in the first place. Is politics being fashionable or something?
>>
>>68418082
>Trump has never shown respect for people
This is your bias speaking.

>>68418110
>Is politics being fashionable or something
You'd better believe it. I'd wager that Sanders and Trump have gotten more previously-apathetic people invested in politics than any American politician in decades.
>>
>>68418110
politics is not fashonable, but be sure that a real artist who's not a ridiculous redneck doesn't support Trump
>>
>>68418122
>>Trump has never shown respect for people
>This is your bias speaking.
no arguments at all. you are pathetic
>>
>>68418153
>no arguments at all
It would seem we are about even, then.
>>
>>68418093
>and they call illiterate others
Jesus, pajeet get your act together.

>>68418134
t.cuck
>>
>>68418170
>>68418181
you're the only ones who're still trying to defend Trump and this is quite hilarious
>>
>>68418206
>who're still trying to defend Trump
[citation needed]
>>
>>68418218
bravo, I recommend to fill your hairy ass with memes
>>
Noah is my favorite white nationalist.
>>
>>68418228
What country are you posting from ? I'm curious.
>>
>>68418239
Ghana
>>
>>68418244
benghazi
>>
>>68418239
Italy. We just got off the 15 years long regime of Berlusconi (right-wing, not so different from Trump) and now we have Salvini, who is basically the Italian Trump. Everything is shit because of that past and we know you're going to have a disaster ending if Trump wins. Believe me, Europe - especially the west countries - cares a lot about American elections because US is still an influential power.
>>
>>68418206
Whoa, upvote senpai we need to stop drumpf xD
>>
>>68418290
So have you had a hoard of """"""friendly refugees""""""" yet?
>>
>>68418359
refugees are indeed a problem, but UK is not resolving it. our future needs collaboration between countries. egoism does not lead anywhere
>>
>>68417711
It's crowded by CTR's obviously
>>
File: 1328340065084.jpg (55KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1328340065084.jpg
55KB, 480x288px
Why am I "uneducated" for holding the following positions:

-Opposed to free-trade agreements like NAFTA/TPP unless they are rewritten and properly enforced
-Opposed to intervention in civil wars in the Middle East
-Opposed to the U.S. getting involved in proxy wars with Russia in Eastern Europe
-Opposed to illegal immigration, which puts negative pressure on the wages of low-skilled American workers
-Opposed to the current H1B and other related visa systems which harm the job opportunities of young college graduates here in the U.S. (If companies are struggling to find skilled workers in the U.S., our solution should center around improving the skills of our fellow citizens, not ignoring them in favor of someone from thousands of miles away)

Why do these beliefs make me an ignorant racist? I get that Trump can be an asshole but Hillary isn't talking about any of this. Her campaign has been spewing some brand of neo-McCarthyism with regards to Russia, her track record shows she's willing to get involved in foreign wars that don't concern us, she only began to "oppose" TPP when Bernie and Trump made it politically necessary to do so, and she has said nothing that appeals to me about immigration and the visa system.

Oh and to those of you who have mentioned "authoritarianism" or "fascism", you realize that he's going to have to deal with Congress, right? I'm talking about a congress that, even if controlled by Republicans (many of whom in the establishment wing of the party hate him as much as the Democrats), will oppose many of these proposals.

Maybe he is a bigot, I don't know. But I care about those policies mentioned above a whole lot more than whether or not someone is racist or sexist.
>>
>>68418387
neither does a nuclear war with Russia. #Trump2016
>>
>>68418093
How retarded are you?
>>
>>68418441
This is a good post.
>neo-McCarthyism
It's pretty up in the air whether McCarthy was the boogeyman he was made out to be.
>>
>>68418562
Yeah

I think he probably was desu but certainly his suspicions weren't completely unfounded

But I was just using him as a way to illustrate the current hysteria being spread by the Clinton campaign about Trump being a "Russian stooge" or some nonsense
>>
>>68418658
>I think he probably was desu but certainly his suspicions weren't completely unfounded
I've seen a lot on the subject that suggests his bad image is mostly the result of a tacit smear campaign by left-leaning academia, but I've never looked deeply enough into it / paid adequate attention to verify either way.

>But I was just using him as a way to illustrate the current hysteria being spread by the Clinton campaign about Trump being a "Russian stooge" or some nonsense
I think you're spot on, regardless of my political beliefs that kind of fear-mongering just isn't constructive. It's going to be a hell of a presidency.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.