/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name at least one song from him that's not shit. >protip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Name at least one song from him that's not shit.

>protip: you can't
>>
can't sorry
>>
i cut tpab down to these songs

for free
king kunta
alright
i
>>
I am black and blacks are the worst.
>>
I don't even know why I'm responding to this shitty faggot troll thread but Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst is objectively 10/10.
>>
i can't, you're right
>>
>>68417620
Aghh I was just sbout to say almost this
This is objectively a 10/10 post
>>
>>68417557
Wesley's Theory is pretty fun.
>>
This dick aint free
>>
>>68417557
>LOL (insert GOAT artist) SCUKS NAME ONE GOOD SONG BY HIM

I'm getting really sick of these retarded anti-kendrick/death grips shitposts. This isn't even funny. Fuck off
>>
>>68417620
And if I'm doomed may the wound of my mother be blessed for many moons.
>>
u
>>
>>68417557
>"we be rollin down the street
my homies eatin meat

suck that girls clit
she be havin a fit dawg

I aint frontin
I aint playin
we be matin
masterbating

Yo ass be shaking when we pull up our whip
your ass be fakin when we grap on the grip"

What did his ass mean by this
>>
>>68419032
rap is so easy to make up, this is almost the same as any general rap

Ill give it a go

" yo... aye we be up here bois you know who it is HERE WE GO GET YO ASS READY

Aye we partying all night long
tonight this bitch drolling on my schlong

No haters in this joint cause we dead their asses
Now fetch me some coke i wanna flush my deamons"

>time for the concious part

"Yo they be killin little boys and girl
those cops be hatin on a nigga just buying some shoes
aint no way to explain it aint no way to expand it

I got my dead ass outta compton before my momma had a vision
now babies in the dirt eatin food stamps now my baby momma got swamp ass but i eat that"

- ab soul $$ yung bois
>>
>>68419098
Look uo yung rich kid on soundcloud, he's reinventing the entire rap genre and it sounds amazing
>>
>>68419098
>>68419421
Listen to Yung Rich Kid - King of Houston by Yung Rich Kid #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/yungrichkidmayne/yung-rich-kid-king-of-houston
>>
File: 1457978606295.png (8KB, 660x648px) Image search: [Google]
1457978606295.png
8KB, 660x648px
30% of his music.
>>
File: 2-Kendrick_Lamar-Weed-hhdx.jpg (80KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
2-Kendrick_Lamar-Weed-hhdx.jpg
80KB, 304x304px
Fuck this contrarian shit everybody here loved Kendrick before hating him became a fucking meme. He has three really good albums.
>>
>>68419499
Everybody here still loves kendrick even though he makes 6/10 music.
>>
>>68419521
Thats just not true though. I can't deny you your opinion but if you like rap and compare his music to other rap music I think its hard to deny he is at least consistently 8/10.
>>
>>68419521
>Attempting to bait people into believing that the best rapper and one of the greatest artists of our generation is making 6/10 music

Like I said, fuck off. No one thinks this meme is funny or entertaining. It's just annoying and unoriginal.
>>
>>68420037
Tell me how he is one of the greatest artists of our generation without naming his lyrical content?

>>68419570
There are tons of rappers better than him. Why do you think he is consistently 8/10?
>>
Whats up wit that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0CuoxxqkuI
>>
>>68420386
Terrible bait m8. This meme was never funny. If you honestly think Kendrick is a 6/10 rapper, you need to just refrain from expressing your opinion on /mu/ or any music board for that matter because it's so retarded that everything you say becomes irrelevant. The only place where people would agree with you would be some fucking metalhead forum full of close minded fat 30 year old neckbeards that only listen to one genre(metal) and think everything else sucks. Like seriously, I'll even help you out: http://www.metalunderground.com/ Now you can go there and have a circlejerk fest with all your new metalhead friends where you talk about how much you hate mainstream rappers specifically Kendrick Lamar. Have fun
>>
Even if you hate Kendrick, Swimming Pools is a perfect song.

This is fact.

Sing About Me is his best song though.
>>
>>68417557
King Kunta. Is OK

That's it. He's overrated trash
>>
>>68420386
Tell you why a rapper is great without discussing his lyrical content? Hmmm okay, that's almost like saying "tell me why a singer is good without talking about their vocal ability" I'll try my best I suppose.

His flow, what more can I say? Kendrick has a unique flow and voice that very few rappers can pull off efficiently.

His beat selection, this takes a lot more wit than most people think. There are a TON of great rappers out there that choose to rap over mediocre beats, and this can sometimes ruin the enjoyment of the song. Kendrick has some of the best set of instrumental picks I've heard in awhile. Of course he's a well respected mainstream artist that probably gets sent solid beats all the time, but that doesn't change the fact that almost every beat he picks fits perfectly with the context of the song.

His ability to make tracks insanely catchy while also being thought provoking, very few rappers can pull this off as well as Kendrick does. Songs like Swimming Pools, Blacker The Berry, Ronald Reagan Era are perfect examples of this. And the message he has in his songs is no BS "life is hard in da hood had to sell drugs to survive" type shit. He's probably the most redpilled rapper out right now(sorry for /pol/ terminology)

What else do you want me to say? His personality is a big part of what makes him so great as well. And yes, I think personality can play a pretty significant role in the quality of an artist, ESPECIALLY in Hip Hop. I'm not the best person to explain this. I'm probably going to get shit for suggesting this but go watch Fantano's reviews of GKMC and TPAB if you want a better explanation as to why Kendrick is so great. I don't agree with all of his reviews but I think those two videos are spot on.
>>
I really didn't like TPAB and gkmc was ok but The Art of Peer Pressure is literally the best hip hop track ever written and produced
>>
>>68417557
This dick ain't freeee

That whole track is garbage idgaf about the message it's sending
>>
>>68421996
He said name a track that's NOT shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.