[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best DOOM related project after Madvillain? Dangermouse's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Dangerdoom.jpg (106KB, 497x496px) Image search: [Google]
Dangerdoom.jpg
106KB, 497x496px
Is this the best DOOM related project after Madvillain?

Dangermouse's production is 10/10
>>
no it's the worst gimmicky thing he ever did ignoring the thing he made with that soundcloud rapper a few years ago
>>
>>68414685
no thats mm food which is better than madvillainy.
solid album though very underrated
>>
>>68414685
Only a "muh madvillain" DOOM fan would say that Danger Doom was good.

Listen to it like 4 more times. You will hate it just like everyone else
>>
>>68414698
>soundcloud rapper

Damn, are you talking about Bishop Neru? Hahahahah
>>
File: 1475862184268.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475862184268.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>68414723
>Listen to it like 4 more times. You will hate it just like everyone else
its objectively his second best work lyrically and production-wise
>>
File: ron paul.png (77KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
ron paul.png
77KB, 359x391px
>there are still kids who haven't heard Vaudeville Villain
>>
>>68414685
No... it's gimmicky bullshit and the adult swim samples and forced references ruin what could be an otherwise decent EP with half the tracks removed
>>
>>68415842
...they were funny though
>>
>>68415864
Sorry I have no mommy and hate fun
>>
>>68415842
>forced references
Do you not like Adult Swim?
>>
definitely one of my favorite doom projects. the production is excellent
>>
>>68415679
mm..Food and Vaudeville Villain easily top Dangerdoom
>>
>>68415880

No, I don't exactly dislike Adult Swim I used to watch it all the time, I just grew up and got sick of ATHF and some of the other humor... the references and clips give the album a really juvenile feel, while some of the lyrics can be taken seriously they kinda lose their effect with the overly cartoony vibe.
>>
>>68415880
>>68415939

I still love Metalocalypse and Rick and Morty is brilliant... but that's about all I really follow anymore
>>
>>68415939
>give the album a really juvenile feel

I thought that was kind of the point.
>>
>>68415939
>the album a really juvenile feel
What is Adult Swim?
>>
JJ Doom is the best Doom collaboration. Look it up and learn.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL6Jmg3klmA
>>
>>68414723
This, i loved it the first time and now i hate it.
>>
OBJECTIVE TRUTH COMING THROUGH

Madvillainy>Operation Doomsday>MM...Food>Take Me To Your Leader>Vaudeville Villain>Keys To The Kuffs>The Mouse and The Mask>Nehruvian Doom>Born Like This------------------------>Venomous Villain

Those are all the important ones. Special Herbs etc. are all outliers.
>>
>>68416979
I think Nehruvian was actually pretty good, probably better than Keys to the kuffs
>>
>>68417010
Don't get me wrong, I like Nehruvian Doom quite a bit. I've liked almost everything I've heard from Doom with the exception of Born Like This and Venomous Villain. Born is mediocre imo and venomous is shit tbqh.
>>
It would be the GOAT without the fucking Adult Swim theming/samples
>>
i love special herbs personally.
>>
>>68416979
This is surprisingly accurate... I would switch OD with MMFOOD but that's about it.
>>
>>68417277
I rapped over special herbs so much tbqh
>>
File: kek at the 3300 copies .jpg (156KB, 692x596px) Image search: [Google]
kek at the 3300 copies .jpg
156KB, 692x596px
>>68416528
>JJ Doom
seconded! the vocal samples are especially hilarious on this album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW-9TcDTKa8
>>
>>68414685
I wholeheartedly agree. The [AS] references and samples may throw some people off, but I seriously love this album, it's killer. Danger Mouse and DOOM worked perfectly together.
>>
>>68414685
mm.. food
>>
>>68414698
Agreed until you called Nehru a soundcloud rapper
>>68414715
Can you say filler?? Also shit taste
>>68416979
This guy gets it although VV is better than mm food to me just because there's too much filler on the latter.
>>
Dangerdoom has like four good songs and they are all made good by the features. Lazy Doom at his laziest.
>>
Space Ho's is aight

>>68415814
This
>>
but mm food is the best DOOM project
>>
>>68420433
Filler
>>
Take Me to Your Leader is his best album t.b.h
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.