[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any credible evidence regarding the "Kurt Cobain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Is there any credible evidence regarding the "Kurt Cobain was murdered" conspiracy theory or is it just a meme?
>>
>>68413505
it's a maymay baybay
>>
>>68413505

There's that doco that has coutney and her family in it. Her father I'm pretty sure is convinced that she murdered him and it goes through an interview of a potential hitman that did it. I haven't seen it in ages but I'm pretty sure the doco concluded that it was unlikely that she did it.

It still leaves a reasonable doubt with evidence on both sides. I forgot what it was called but another anon might know it
>>
that guy that came out saying Courtney tried to pay him to kill Kurt, and that he new who took up the offer and did it

He was killed by a train in the middle of the night with no witnesses a couple of days later
>>
>is ____ just a meme
that is a question you already know the answer to
>>
>>68413559
Hank Harrison is a creepy lying scumbag jew. I wouldn't trust a damn thing that comes out of his mouth.
>>
>PI hired by Love to find Kurt believes he was murdered
>Lethal amount of heroin in his system at death
>Love tried to (allegedly) hire a punk rocker to kill Kurt, he was interviewed and a week later found dead having been tied to railroad tracks and run over
there's more but I don't feel like posting them I don't give a shit either way, but there's some theories.
>>
>>68413748
El Duce was that guy. He was a piece of shit who was making stuff up to get attention. I'm glad that fuck is dead.
>>
Yeah the PI Courtney hired to "find Kurt" when he was just dead in his garage believes Courtney foreal murdered him.

I'm not inclined to believe she murdered him but I've seen a couple documentaries about the case and I'm convinced at the very least the Seattle PD handled it extremely poorly.

I do firmly believe they should reopen the case and reinvestigate.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 392x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 392x293px
I did it lmao
>>
the reason why many people think he was murdered is because the police completely fucked with the crime scene.

touching the gun, wiping it.
moving stuff around.
>>
killed for munny for many peepee's to get munny everybody get a little munny krist get munny david get munny little stupid beans gets the munny everybody's so happy now
>>
Does anybody close to him think he was murdered? Like what does Krist, Grohl, Buzzo, or his mom think?
>>
>>68414015
They're the ones who had him killed.
>>
>>68413505
>>
>>68414015
thats what i was wondering the other day. With the evidence that somethings were not in accordance with what the police said, its strange that none of them said anything.
>>
>The guy who wrote such songs as "I Hate Myself And Want To Die," killed himself
>"NO he couldn't possibly have done it!"

Nutters.

>>68414074
Grohl has stated in various interviews how he feels over Kurt's suicide, however he tells his daughters that Kurt was "killed," so as to avoid the subject of suicide altogether.
>>
>>68414162

>i lie to my kids to avoid actually parenting them
>maybe google will teach them while babysitting them
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 620x413px
>and I swear that I don't have a gun

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68414195

>that eyeliner

jesus fuck cringe christ
>>
>>68414253
*krist
>>
>>68413900
y tho
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 633x758px
>>68414434
it was time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.