[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still idolize him when he was a remorseless wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ugly twat.jpg (23KB, 475x484px) Image search: [Google]
ugly twat.jpg
23KB, 475x484px
Why do people still idolize him when he was a remorseless wife beater. It's disgusting.

I deleted any Beatles and Solo song that had his writing credits or voice on it. Added a wish on my bucket list to piss on that Imagine plague in Central Park. Hope you guys follow my standard.
>>
>>68413346
I know this is a troll thread but:

>remorseless

>man I was mean but I'm changing my scene
>>
>>68413346
CTR pls go
>>
>>68413346

>applying the message of any song to the person singing it.

>listening to music with your eyes.
>>
>>68413346
>remorseless
>not knowing that he openly admitted to it and spent the last parts of his life trying to reconcile relationships and atone for his violence
>>
File: 33padm1.png (709KB, 618x622px) Image search: [Google]
33padm1.png
709KB, 618x622px
>be a renown kiddie fiddler
>die
>sell a million records the same day
>>
>>68413713
ha!
it's like we don't want to hear the bad shit some times.
it's like we're all being deceived constantly.
i listen to oldies like jackie wilson, percy sledge, the everly brothers and so on, but i know they weren't all saints. they didn't promote or flaunt their shit in the same way. they sang about women and work and women and occasionally about losing someone close.
funny to me that gold chains have replaced iron shackles, but we now idolize a culture of filth and debauchery.
>>
>>68413405
Cathode ray tube?
>>
[spoiler] i still cant tell them apart 60s look wise. [/spoiler]

john lennon was ass and got shot because his music sucked. George Harrison was the best beatle. next thread
>>
>>68414775
is your guitar gently weeping?
>>
>>68414773
that's crt
>>
>>68414865
capacitor-transistor reactor?
>>
>>68413346
you're even edgier than he was
>>
>>68414865
cartwheel tonsil respirator?
>>
>>68413346
>>68413713
Why not separate the artist from the art?
>>
>he hasn't read the Death of the Author
>he thinks Lennon wasn't remorseful

embarrassing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.