[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The songs on the radio are okay But my taste in music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
9KB, 225x225px
"The songs on the radio are okay
But my taste in music is your face."
- Twenty One Pilots

What did he mean by this?
>>
ONE MAN
>>
Also in the song he says:
"Here I sit, ,cursing my government for not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement."

He is referencing road disrepair. But roads are not usually made or repaired with cement. Asphalt is typically used.
>>
>>68404235
It means he is a fag
>>
THAT
>>
everyone that i know that likes 21 pilots likes linking park still so fuck that shit
>>
IS
>>
Tumblr, give back our Death Grips, please.
>>
One must take the line in context with the rest of the song. Throughout the entirety of the song he is singing to his beloved sweetheart. She is very cute and quite unique, much like Tylers avant taste in music. Tylers very eclectic taste in music is very beautiful. Much like his beloved. His taste in music is so beautiful that it is reminiscent of his hot stud of a wife. So "my music taste is your face" means "my taste is music is beautiful, simular to my beloved wifu". Hope this helped, and remember to keep on rocking in the freeworld (that's a Neil Young song. Ever heard of him?)
>>
>>68405366

Why does he think roads are made with cement?
>>
>>68405435
He doesn't. It's a metaphor. Obviously roads are not made with cement. The government promises to make roads out of cement but instead they use a darker, rougher, insuperior alternative. This is simular to the governments treatment of the African American community. During the second Vietnam War alot of changes were happening in the US. People did not want to fight in the war. They thought it was wrong and immoral. No one wanted to enlist in the war. Meanwhile the African American community was fed up with the mistreatment they faced in society. They were violent and they wanted change. The Government saw this. They also saw that the white man was not enlisting in the war anymore. They needed a solution and fast. They saw the aggressive nature of the black community and they wanted to use that to their advantage. The government asked the ringleader of the blacks if they would be willing to fight a war for us. They saw this as a way to let out their aggression and also saw this as a sign of trust so they accepted. The war if brown vs yellow began. The black were relentless and brutal but they were not intelligent fighters. They fought with their hearts, but not their minds. The white community fought with their minds and their pride for their country. If we sent the the whites in theheynheirhe war perhaps we could've won that damn war. But we didn't. The line in the song indicates how the government keeps promising to send whites (cement) back in the war (holes) to win our nation back. "Sometimes you gotta bleed to know that you have a soul" this line indicates a stong sense of nationalism. I hope this helped!
>>
>>68405435
the line's 'semen', not 'cement'
>>
>>68405785
Oh I see.
>>
>>68405846
Semen belongs on mountain tops not in the road
>>
>>68405891
ONE MAN disagrees and that's why he's curisng his government
>>
What is the ONE MAN meme?
>>
>>68406033
THAT IS WILD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.