[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ariel pink gay or bisexual or something? I can't tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (71KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 540x360px
is ariel pink gay or bisexual or something? I can't tell if the dressing like a woman thing is a just glam pop aesthetic or not
>>
>I can't tell if the dressing like a woman thing is a just glam pop aesthetic or not
we covered this back in the 70's, how do you still not get it?
>>
>>68396356

Dude loves fucking pussy. Also likes to hang with trannies and gays. Likes wearing makeup and dresses sometimes. Nothing has come out to say he is gay or bi, don't think he would hide it. He has lyrics that said he is a male lesbian and John Maus confirms it. He is a lesbian woman trapped in a male body.
>>
>>68396575
btfo
>>
>>68396691
do you think he fucks guys?
>>
>>68396721
Nigga can you read
>>
>>68396737
You're white though
>>
>>68396751
I'm trans-black
>>
>>68396769
Shit my b
>>
>>68396769
>not being trans-Native American
Nigga do you even respect the US of A
>>
>>68396769
So sorry if I triggered you
>>
>>68396780
Not all black people are from America, pretty racist desu.
>>
>>68396356
He's a nympho at the bibliotec lmao
>>
whats everyones fascination with him?
>>
>>68396356
I think he's completely straight. One of my favorite Ariel Pink moments is when he was in that Alexi in Bed interview and just casually said that straight sex is the only real sex. Just the fact that it was statement guaranteed to piss people off and he clearly did not give a single fuck.
>>
>>68397489
huh. what a fucken edge lord.
>>
>>68397514
stating the natural facts is 'edgy'

ok dude
>>
>>68397378
Outsider music.
Same reason /mu/ likes Wesley Willis and Daniel Johnson.
>>
>>68397563
>le natural facts
>le at no point during the hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution did a big hulking neanderthal man see a qt twink neanderthal and take him as his cave bitch meme
>>
>>68397514
see, this is why all the real motherfuckers and true rebels are going to have a 'reactionary' streak right now.

if you're going to say that you have to say that up is down and down is up now and do it with a smile, then a lot of us are going to feel almost obliged to be all "no, fuck you. faggot."
>>
>>68397612
some people have fucked goats as well. some people have made masks from peoples' skin too and gotten off from it. some people, and some activities, are unproductive, genetic dead ends.
>>
>>68397629
>goat fucking
Not a human to human interaction, irrelevant
>killing people and making masks from their skin
so gay sex = literally murder? alright dude
>>
>>68397655
nice anthropomorphic pseudo-morality when you clearly have no metaphysical basis for your ethics, and if you say you're materialist, then again, why so anthropomorphising?

check and MATE

faggggg
>>
>>68396356
It's not ariel pink, it's ariel nsync!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqr4y0m8E_Y

captcha: safety
>>
>>68397668
There's a difference between fucking a goat and a man. A goat cannot give consent. A man can.

Check and MATE

straighttttttttt
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.