[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the /mu/ board expecting actual music discussion >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: wow.png (148KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
148KB, 480x480px
>go to the /mu/ board expecting actual music discussion
>it's just unironic shitposts and k-pop

really makes you think...
>>
>>68396050
ITS
>>
And your thread is one of them
>>
I think tonight's been fine.
>>
>irony
Really makes you think...
>>
>>68396062
THE
>>
>>68396073
MOST
>>
>>68396080
NUTTY
>>
>>68396050

If you actually start a discussion on an album/band/artist who isn't cancer you will get plenty of replies and insight.

If you browse around hoping for others to assemble content for you to stumble upon then you're probably going to be disappointed.
>>
>>68396050
from what I hear, /mu/ peaked in 2009. I've only been here since like 2012. :(
>>
>>68396091
SHACK
>>
>>68396100
Problem is, anything that you like can be considered cancerous on here. It really all depends on what breed of hipster you run into on here.
>>
>>68396183
grow a thicker skin faggot. stop getting offended just because someones taste is different than yours
>>
>>68396200
I don't really think I said anything about being offended by anyone's opinion. In fact, it's the other way around. The people on /mu/ act like autistic fuckwits whenever someone brings up music they don't like.

You reaction to my post just proves my point about the people on here. Congrats.
>>
>>68396264
post ur chart
>>
>>68396183

You're right this place is terrible let's just leave bro we'll turn around and never come back
>>
>>68396050

yeah
i try to post here only about musical discussion but most of the time everybody only talks about junk
>>
this is the only place i can talk about music
all other places are too gay
>>
File: boot.jpg (16KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
boot.jpg
16KB, 344x500px
>>68396050
you're worse than them you fucking piece of shit
go back to facebook faggot
>>
>>68396050
kpop is good though
>>
>>68396062
MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS
>>
>>68396062
BEEN
ONE WEEK
A WHILE
>>
Its true. We need better containment with /b/ and /pol/. /Mu/ should be for art only
>>
>>68396050
I've been trying to be the change we all want to see recently. It only takes a small amount of people to have a decent discussion - maybe when others see that, they'll decide to grow out of shitposting too.
>>
>>68396080
WONDERFUL
>>
/mu/ has always been the shittiest board
>>
File: Sad-face-clip-art-face-image-2.jpg (64KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-face-clip-art-face-image-2.jpg
64KB, 600x536px
>>68396050

>when there's no j-pop thread to be seen
>>
>>68396050
>doesn't create a thread on music discussion
>just posts another moaning shitpost

you're part of the problem
>>
>>68398749
TIME
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.