[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some rumors and urban legends about musicians that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: marilyn-manson1-640x360.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn-manson1-640x360.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
What are some rumors and urban legends about musicians that you grew up believing or at least heard of? Any that were true?

>Marilyn Manson had two ribs removed so he could suck other guys' dicks
>>
>>68390706
>suck other guys' dicks

Kek'd

I remember hearing that Ozzy bit the head off a bat and thought he was super badass for that, but it ended up being a fake one.
>>
>>68390731
twist ending:

He thought he was biting head off of a fake one that someone had thrown on stage, but turns out it was real. He was surprised but just went with it.
>>
>>68390731
>>68391203
That's like that story of Alice Cooper dismembering a live chicken on stage or whatever. But then, in an interview on Top Gear, he said the real story was that someone threw a live chicken on stage, and he didn't know what to do with it, so he threw it back into the crowd, where all the fans tore it apart, trying to get their hands on it
>>
>>68390706
>other guys' dicks
What the fuck kind of retards did you go to school with? Why would he need ribs removed to suck *other* guy's dicks? He had two ribs removed so he could suck his *own* dick.
>>
>>68390731
He actually did, he thought it was a rubber bat.
>>
>>68390706
i remember the lady gaga having a dick rumor was huge in like, 2008-2009
>>
>>68391278
Nah man it was to suck other dudes' dicks, but like suck them better. You're wrong.
>>
>>68391256
That's horrible, some fucking guy just wanted to have his pet chicken signed by Alice Cooper :(
>>
>>68391303
but he does have a dick
>>
>>68391203
>>68391299
Damn. I actually did not know that. That's pretty sick. In a good and bad way because on one hand I love animals, but on the other I think it's awesome he didn't really give a fuck.
>>
>>68391885
gotta keep the show and crowd going when you're the frontman of a concert infront of an arena of fans
>>
I heard a rumor that Kurt Cobain and Elliot Smith killed themselves.
>>
>>68392139
You heard wrong
>>
I think it was to suck his own dick tho
>>
I remember the other rumor about Manson being he wouldn't play a show unless the audience killed some puppies he threw out there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.