[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euronymous was the best (most creative, proficient, and influential)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Euronymous was the best (most creative, proficient, and influential) figure in the whole of the black metal genre.

Whatever music came out after his unfortunate death (by the hands of a pussy traitor) in 1993 is absolutely irrelevant.

De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas is the best full-length of all time.

If you disagree with any of these statements, you don't deserve to listen to black metal in the first place, or have been brainwashed by a poser traitor who thinks it's honorable in the slightest to run his mouth after the king is gone.

ALL HAIL THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE FUCKING KING OF BLACK METAL!
>>
I know this is bait, but it's sad when you realize there's still people who think like that.
>>
>>68383268
The only good thing to come out of the Norwegian scene was the music. The edgy culture full of masculine posturing was laughable at best and disgusting at worst.

Also
>De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas is the best full-length of all time
Mayhem is probably the most overrated OG Norwegian BM band. The only reason people circlejerk DMDS is because of all the interpersonal drama it's associated with. The music itself is pretty lame desu senpai.
>>
euronymous was a failure in every single regard outside of his work as a songwriter and performer.
it's actually astounding how extremely incompetent he was at everything else.

>>68383417
nah, dmds is a perfect album and definitely the most well-rounded and powerful thing to come out of the norwegian 2nd wave.
people who downplay how great that album is because of what an idiot euronymous was are just as bad as the people who downplay what an idiot euronymous was because of how great that album is.
>>
>>68383493
also, immortal always were and always will be shit.
>>
>>68383268
>not clipping the ends of your strings off
anyone who thinks that's cool is a child
>>
>>68383508
wtf are you smoking At the Heart of Winter is a fucking masterpiece
>>
Except Mayhem would be almost completely worthless without Hellhammer, Dead, and especially Snorre's contributions. Compare early versions (bootlegs) of songs from DMDS to the album versions. If Euro had one true talent, it was in discerning good musicians for his band and good bands for his label.

Now that said, he maybe wasn't the greatest judge of character.
>"Yes, I’ve known the Count for some time, and I signed BURZUM after listening to the demo. It had a really bad sound and no vocals, but after being into this for ten years I know when a band has something really great to come up with, even if it’s a bad sounding demo or a rehearsal. And with a personality like the Count – it just has to turn out great."
>>
>>68383508
>immortal always were and always will be shit.
>He didn't like Sons of Northern Darkness
smdh familia smdh
>>
>>68384542
>>68383634
Still shit.
>>
Someone post the cap of varg talking about euro's shit covered dildo
>>
>>68383268
He was a 25 year old faggot commie edgelord that hung around high school aged boys
>>
>>68383268
>De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas is the best full-length of all time.

it's better without Attila's cheeseballing. Dead or die desu
>>
Euronymous was a fucking pussy that closed his shop even though Varg went to jail for it
>>
>>68385308
Hey Boku, long time no see. Flattered you're posting on my thread, actually. And yes, Dead was the best vocalist Mayhem ever had, but at least we had his lyrics on DMDS.
>>
>>68383268
Hellhammer was light-years ahead of him as a musician
so were Vicotnik, Eide, Garm, and many others
>>
>>68385375
I'm guessing you were away from this place for a while? coming back for november?
>>
>dead was the best vocalist
how do people still believe this shit?
lmoa
>>
>>68385539
Summer's unbearable around here. Can't really blame me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.