[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brian "absolute madman" Wilson just announced 37 m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: beach boyspet.jpg (667KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
beach boyspet.jpg
667KB, 1600x1600px
Brian "absolute madman" Wilson just announced 37 more American shows throughout 2017(!)
http://www.brianwilson.com/news/
>>
It's just sad to see him now, a bona fide genius just being wheeled out looking like a zombie, seemingly with no idea of what is going on. He's being treated like a novelty act, not one of the greatest minds in popular music.
>>
As someone who loves Brian with all my heart and soul and has seen him live 4 times, when does it end?
They should just let the old guy recline in a chair and record when he feels like it instead.
>>
He's probably getting some extra money for his new album.
>>
File: brianbirthday.jpg (119KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
brianbirthday.jpg
119KB, 675x900px
>>68382015
>>68382109
>Music, of course, is what makes him happiest. Noodling around on his keys at home, he lights up; his anxieties suddenly seem to disappear. "The only thing he's interested in is music," says Foskett. "He doesn't talk about anything else." At an age when most are retired, Wilson won't stand still. "I want to make a rock and roll album inspired by Chuck Berry and Phil Spector," says Wilson, who still hits the road on his own. "It's something that gets me off my ass!"
From an article about Brian.
If he really feels this way I'm glad he's touring. Like how you wouldn't tell an old lady it's time to put away her knitting needles and sit motionless in a chair for the rest of her years.
If he's actually being pushed to do this and is uncomfortable with it, that's another story.
I just want him to be happy ;_;
>>
>>68382254
A few days ago there was this really interesting interview in The Guardian during part of the tour, kind of a sad read desu.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/oct/08/are-we-there-yet-on-road-beach-boy-brian-wilson?CMP=share_btn_fb
>>
File: brianstare.jpg (38KB, 682x738px) Image search: [Google]
brianstare.jpg
38KB, 682x738px
>>68382254
from the same article
>On most days Wilson is keeping an eye on the children from his favorite red chair in the kitchen. "The kids understand that he's a different kind of daddy," says Melinda. But "he's an amazing dad in the respect that he absolutely knows everything that's going on." One thing he can't keep track of: their numerous dogs. "I can't even think [of their names]," he admits. "And the dogs are loud!"
lol, i love brian
>>
>>68382015
Yeah but the pet sounds show is bitchin
>>
File: youngbrian.jpg (14KB, 236x280px) Image search: [Google]
youngbrian.jpg
14KB, 236x280px
>>68382324
oh my god, brian...
i've literally got tears in my eyes reading this :(
>>
he'll be fine
>>
>>68382764
I hope not (hee hee)
>>
>>68382764
NO!!!! NO!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: brian56.jpg (70KB, 1080x732px) Image search: [Google]
brian56.jpg
70KB, 1080x732px
anyone do the meet and greet vip package? is it worth it?
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (49KB, 395x459px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
49KB, 395x459px
>>68381995

Is he, dare I say, "our guy"?
>>
>>68383314
I haven't but I've heard they're extremely awkward. If you buy one don't act like a massive fanboy. Treating Brian like a God makes him very uncomfortable.
>>
>>68383435
Yeah I heard you don't really have time to interact with him much. I'll be happy to just see him in the flesh and get a picture with him. Don't know if the rest of the shit is good enough to justify $500 though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.