[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of times I think if I had nothing else to listen to for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: mcat.jpg (23KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
mcat.jpg
23KB, 316x316px
A lot of times I think if I had nothing else to listen to for the rest of life but this I'd be fine
>>
File: mellon collie art back.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mellon collie art back.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>68376996
Me too

It's my favorite album.
>>
File: 1472000578230.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472000578230.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
If Corgan had off'd himself after this or even after Adore, he would've been Kurt Cobain tier and plebs + /mu/ would not stop sucking his dick desu.
>>
File: image%3A2801.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2801.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>68378100
I laughed way too hard at this.
>>
>>68378133
the comment or the picture?
>>
>>68378100
But /mu/ already sucks Billy's dick, and it also definitely doesn't suck Kurt's.
>>
>>
>>68378203
Well Nirvana are mentioned a lot here in relationship to their contemporaries so I count that
>>
>>68378133
The image
>>
>>68378234
I never see Corgan truly praised for his songwriting genius here. Maybe Siamese Dream, but not Mellon Collie
>>
>>68378522
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
>>
>>68378915
I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE
>>
>>68378522

i shill bicorg pretty frequently on /mu/ and usually other pumpkinfags will throw me some (You)'s

SP meant a lot to millions of kids my age, that's why I get salty watching the teenagers on here shilling alternate track listings and shit. You literally can't fuck with the psychic energy that surrounds the classic double cd version

Blue > Red btw
>>
>>68380136
>you literally can't fuck with the psychic energy
lol is this copypasta
>>
great
>>
>>68380136
Me too
>>
>>68380136
the vinyl track listing is objectively better in every way, please literally kill yourself
>>
>>68376996
Corgan could have removed all the filler from this album and released one great album from start to finish; but instead he decided to try to be "2deep4u" and got lost within his own imagination.

Siamese Dream is the better album as a whole, reduce Mellon Collie to one Disc and you have a contender.
>>
File: mellon collie animal den.jpg (93KB, 564x566px) Image search: [Google]
mellon collie animal den.jpg
93KB, 564x566px
>>68376996
I
fear
that I
am ordinary
just like every one
>>
>>68380607
Meme opinion. The album has virtually no filler whatsoever. Plus, they got this sort of magical collage world thing going on regarding the album's aesthetic and mood, and every single song, with its unique sounds and personality adds to the tapestry of said aesthetic. It really works with the ibsane ambition and variety Corgan was aiming for.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.