[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So your AOTY is Atrocity Exhibition? Oh, it's Blonde is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1014KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1014KB, 700x700px
So your AOTY is Atrocity Exhibition? Oh, it's Blonde is it?

Pfft.. th-that's cool Anon. Heh... you h-have fun with that. Snrrrk... Pffft...
>>
>>68374025
>I'm better than you >:D
>>
brain tentacles > black bombaim
>>
>>68374058
The irony is that this board uses the same exact rhetoric and elitism towards """normies""". When the crosshairs are on them suddenly you're all bashful.
>>
>>68374025
>Snrrrk... Pffft...
Is this your Peter Brotzmann impression?
>>
sounds like a dying duck
>>
>>68374089
Nice strawman
>>
>>68374243
not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
Portugal

nothing good comes from legalized acid
>>
>>68374246
Thank you
>>
>it's a drones vs. contrarians episode
>>
>>68374376
I hate reruns.
>>
>feeling elitist for listening to Brotzmann

real fucking embarrassing and I'm a huge fan of free jazz
>>
File: nerds.jpg (2MB, 2978x1341px) Image search: [Google]
nerds.jpg
2MB, 2978x1341px
>>68374376
>>
>>68374959
for starters is there any synthpop in the contrarian? Otherwise thats not really fair including Carly
>>
>>68375015
>is there any synthpop in the contrarian?
You do know what the contrarian chart is about, yeah?
>>
>>68375110
its the patrician version?
>>
>>68375177
Generally speaking the people who have the "contrarian" charts don't like synthpop.
>>
>>68374959
what are the best albums from there to check out?
>>
>>68375188
right so I dont really think thats fair including carly

apples and oranges

nb4 one of these fruits is legitimately better

are there even any EPs in the contrarian? B Side is an EP so I suppose that could be a fair comparison across genres.
>>
>>68375255
>nb4 one of these fruits is legitimately better
That's not really the point of the image. I think he was just contrasting two different paradigms. The ones on the left are just as cliche, but they're validated by different publications.
>>
>>68375314
you mean the one on the right? As I recall it was created a few days ago as pleb vs patrician
>>
>>68375363
I do mean the one on the right. I don't know how I made that mistake. Would you believe me if I said I was sick and tired? It's a lie but I need to preserve my dignity. I really don't have an excuse.
>>
>>68375376
cognitive dissonance? have you not listened to carly? emotion + b side is a trip you will never forget.
>>
>>68375567
I have listened to Side B. It was okay.
>>
>>68375575
Emotion is even better but Side B is still a very strong contender for EPOTY
>>
>>68375653
I've listened to E MO TION, too. It was also okay.

The right chart has an EP. The Mall Grab one. Third row far left.
>>
>>68374088
those sound like hentai titles
>>
>>68374959
>all i've listened to off this are:
>bottomless pit
>atrocity exhibition
>open your eyes
>half of elseq

I feel really entry level ngl
>>
>>68375671
starting now

actually fairly comparable in style too
>>
>>68375188
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoN6yD3ME_Y
>>
>>68375898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgkFw2hm5-M

disqualified for epoty contention and reporting this to her manager

grab indeed
>>
>>68374025
>European Free Jazz in 2016
jesus christ OP, that shit was done to death decades ago. Brotzmann hasn't advanced at all through his career
>>
>>68376191
>>European Free Jazz in 2016
Not free jazz album tho.
>>
>>68374089
The irony is people use ''patrician'' to label memerap, waifupop, vaporwave, grunge, Grimes, Kanye, Nirvana and Death Grips.

Elitism is meaningless now.
>>
>>68376560
That too. This place is built on hypocrisies and elitism that hasn't been earned.
>>
Nothing Brotzmann has played in the last 10 years has been good
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.