[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I listened today for the first time. I was a massive radiohead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Front.jpg (315KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
315KB, 1425x1425px
Ok I listened today for the first time.
I was a massive radiohead fan but then after "KOL" I started loosing interest..
But this, this is even better than "The Bends" and "In Rainbows"

10/10 for me

What does /mu/ think?
>>
>>68369562
Slow grower, but really rewarding.

Probably in their top three.
>>
>>68369562
one of the worst albums ive ever listened to. Its everything i hate about indie music and fans in one album.
>>
>>68369562
4th favorite Radiohead album. Love it.
>>
Hype kind of died off since release. A good album though, certainly better than TKoL.
>>
one of the few hyped albums from 2016 I've come back to and still enjoyed

more than half of the songs on here are some of their best to date
and yeah I get the irony that half the songs have been in their catalog for years now
>>
completely and utterly forgettable
>>
Best listened to when going about your daily life. To be honest, it was great and I love how they included True Love Waits in it
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 254x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 254x202px
>>68369984
>Radiohead
>indie
>>
>>68369984
>radiohead
>indie
Nice bait, friend
>>
There is absolutely nothing to like about this album. To dreary and whimsy without any emotion. At least KOL had interesting rhythmic patterns.
>>
>>68370171
That is exactly the whole point of the album. It's like a dream
>>
>>68370229
A boring un-emotive dream. Sounds pretty shitty to me.
>>
>>68370252
Not to sound like a faggot, but you just don't get it
>>
>not liking TKOL
Garbage taste
>>
>>68370263
Ok
>>
I liked Daydreaming, Present Tense, and Darks Deck the most
>>
>>68370003
It's my 4th too.What are your first 3?
>>
>>68370351
*decks dark
>>
>>68370171
What's the point of your post? "Boring", "no emotion", "dreary", etc. aren't valid criticisms unless you pinpoint exactly why you think that. Are you dumb fucks really that incapable of actual discussion?
>>
>>68370535
I want to say he's a guy that just hasn't ever been there in his life to understand what the album is capturing
>>
>>68369562
phenomenal. Really emotional and captivating. Hate to sound generic, but it's my AOTY. Prob listened to over 70 or so albums from this year and this is clearly the best to me
>>
AMSP immediately popped higher up into my Radiohead power-rankings, I put it immediately after OKC
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 283x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 283x367px
>>68370589
Don't worry m8 you're not alone
>>
>>68370589
Never see it mentioned in AOTY threads unless I'm the one to post it, glad to see this
>>
>>68370642

I'd say it's definitely my AOTY also. Then again I have a weird affinity for slow, sad music but this catered to me in every single way. Massive bonus points for it being distant, chilling, and cold the entire time.

I especially loved that its just entirely sad the entire time and never resolves, just ends.
>>
File: IMG_3643.jpg (99KB, 664x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3643.jpg
99KB, 664x695px
>>68369984
>>
>>68370723
I like to think the song Daydreaming is the perfect way to describe the whole album
>>
>>68370363
1. Kid A
2. OKC
3. In Rainbows

I hope you're still around
>>
>>68371320
probably the correct answer,really.I put ock first though.
then it's AMSP but it changes to Amnesiac depending on my mood
>>
>>68371320
I'm not him, but we have the same top 4 (just in a different order)
>>
>>68371320
based anon
>>
Fits perfectly in the top 3 of my Radiohead albums Amensiac, Kid A, and now this.
>>
I love ASMP. Really solid tracks in there. Ful Stop is my favorite. So damn groovy.
>>
Not their best, best great album all around. Probably a 9/10 for me. Nothing can replace Kid A or The Bends for me.
>>
>>68369984
>indie
kek
>>
>>68371320

personally its in my top 5

1. Amnesiac
2. Kid A
3. In Rainbows
4. OKC
5. AMSP

Lowest score being 8/10
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.