[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this album and this band. But fucking hell do they take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: blurryface.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
blurryface.png
72KB, 300x300px
I like this album and this band. But fucking hell do they take themselves too seriously.
>>
eh they seem like silly but genuine dudes to me. No worse than how death grips view themselves
>>
I like the album too. Just don't care for anything beyond the music and you'll be fine. I mean, when you go to McDonald's, do you focus on the fact that you are making some fat Jew franchisee even richer, or do you only think about getting a decent Big Mac meal out of that place today?
>>
>>68367987

I like neither and find their self-opinion inconsequential
>>
I wouldnt be caught dead listening to that album at all personally

I have a kind of rule that if they play it over the loudspeakers at the gym i go to then i wont touch it with a 10 foot pole
>>
>>68368425
>if they play it over the loudspeakers at the gym i go to then i wont touch it with a 10 foot pole
What about if you like it? I've bought a handful of I guess you could call "guilty pleasure" CDs to play in my car because I genuinely liked what was playing over the radio / playlist. I don't blast them on my home stereo or anything, just quietly on my computer and in my car with the windows up.

If you're really that embarrassed about it, you could pretend it's just the radio / spotify.
>>
>>68367987
I like both too, used to hate them but now I can appreciate their catchy songs, however songs like car radio or stressed out will never get played by me
>>
>>68368389
>I saw them live in a restaurant. It was ~2012, so they weren't big at all (which explains why they were playing in a college diner). They literally stopped playing -- mid song -- to tell someone in the diner to stop texting. The singer ranted about how he's an artist and it's incredibly disrespectful to be texting when he's making art on the stage.
>Meanwhile I'm literally just trying to eat a burger and they happened to have a show that day. He wasn't even talking to me and I put my phone away, because I didn't want to get yelled at by some asshole.

I saw this on leddit but it belongs here
>>
they are a good pop bad if you totally ignore their lyrics, i did a shitty bait image of a comparasion of some radioheads bad lyrics and ToPs good lyrics to troll this place, and i couldnt for the life of me find some large verse that didnt have cringy ass shit for lyrics so i just put whatever
>>
>>68368462
>What about if you like it?
I mean im perfectly open to it happening it just never has

Sometimes a song will catch my ear but then ill explore it more and I'll be disappointed. Like that song that was popular like 6 months ago but when I looked into it it turns out the whole main riff was just rehashed from some song in 2002 and it was basically identical.

Im just applying it here in that ive heard that IF WE COULD TURN BACK TIME song like 30 times and its enough for me to decide that im not interested in checking out the rest of the album
>>
>>68368505
He was probably just having a bad day. Most bands that play in restaurants and shit want to kill themselves.
>>
>>68367987
wtf i love twenty one pilots now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw6i1SAHetc
>>
>>68369058
wtf I'm unpartial towards twenty one pilots now
>>
idk but my friend had them play for him and his wife before 21p were known or signed or anything and one of the two dudes wouldn't stop hitting on my friend's sister
>>
>>68369244
wtf I'm indifferent to tweny one pilots now
>>
>>68368505
You saw that on /r/thathappened right?
>>
>>68370708
xDD ebin meme friend here's an upboat for you
>>
>>68370937
>i saw this on leddit
>browses leddit
>posts ironic reddit humor
either you made it up or you browse reddit either way you have autism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.