[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is one of those unintentionally genius albums. Jason Aldean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Aldean-Album.jpg (356KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Aldean-Album.jpg
356KB, 630x630px
This is one of those unintentionally genius albums. Jason Aldean obviously meant for it to be a pop hit, but examined closely it becomes so much more than that. It shows the deepest emotions of a man torn between authenticity and image. The southern white man's struggle to be "masculine," to be "American," to be "proud" but you hear the quaver in his voice, the uneasiness of this projected face of masculinity and patriotism — and literally everything, the money, the fans, the stardom are all telling him this false face is what matters and that love is only achieved through playing a role. Old Boots, New Dirt is a dark, unique look at the true face of a pop country star, something that is so often shrouded in veils of insincerity.
>>
I sometimes think this isn't just a meme.
>>
File: Tumblr_inline_ncwy0aXinj1r23t7i.jpg (67KB, 424x255px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_inline_ncwy0aXinj1r23t7i.jpg
67KB, 424x255px
Post yfw you fell for the meme and got tricked into listening to yet another shitty generic modern country album
>>
they don't know
>>
>>68364831
>>68364894
Wew, thanks for the warning guys.
>>
>>68364831
>>68364894
>I listened to it while doing work and skipping half the tracks
that's you, you have to listen to an album three times before you can judge
>>
Post yfw this album gets memed so hard on /mu/ that newfags and retards start unironically thinking it's genius
>>
>>68365153
This happened with Zack Snyder on /tv/
>>
File: Making-of-DoYaThing-Gorillaz-15.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Making-of-DoYaThing-Gorillaz-15.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
>>68365129
That's completely not true. I'm not allowed to listen to music at work, I never skip tracks, and can instantly recognize good music.

Currently listening to Midori for the first time, it's great and I'm loving every note.
>>
>>68365153
wouldn't be the first time it's happened
>>
I can't believe people here are jerking off to some shitty pop-album but can't appreciate OBND

It seriously is a good album!
>>
>>68365153
>what is TMR
>>
Love me some twelve-tone technique post-country
>>
>>68365590
it's actually post-avant countrycore
>>
>>68365301
examples?
>>
>>68365153
>what is death grips
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.