[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These guys, Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph, aka, Twenty One Pilots,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: th9U8UNQ8Q.jpg (4KB, 159x99px)
th9U8UNQ8Q.jpg
4KB, 159x99px
These guys, Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph, aka, Twenty One Pilots, they are such an amazing band, their lyrics are so meaningful and thought out, it makes me sit and think what they mean, their music speaks to me, it inspires me, they are one of the most amazing bands I know, some people say they are emo, I say they are creative and enthusiastic, a lyric I love is, "a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me", think about that lyric, about what it could me, or "somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence", such great lyrics, I would love to meet them so bad and talk to them about their songs, it would be a dream. Keep rocking TOP, stay alive I-/
>>
>ONE
>MAN
>>
100% agreed OP, band of the century
>>
I cant tell of this is satire. but I still agree with it
>>
>>68361605
That is wild
>>
>that lame explanation about his blurryface persona
literally cringe
>>
>>68361265
Awful dudes in an awful band making awful music. And somehow this meme is even worse.

They embarrassed themselves last weekend on national television. Lin-Manuel Miranda schooled the fuck out of Tyler "This Is Not Rap, This is Not Hip-Hop" Joseph and Josh "Legitimate Rape" Dun
>>
>>68363246
How? Not american but I love seeing plebs getting rekt
>>
>>68363246
Except they're great dudes that make decent music unlike you. Who is literally a drain of resources and nothing else
>>
>>68363288
They had to perform their shitty, ultra-conservative, ultra-christian white boy reggae during the same episode the writer, director, and star of Hamilton hosted. He has contributed more to the genre than Tyler and Josh ever will, and they were comically out of their depths.

It's like if Barry Bonds was the host and the musical guest was a below average little leaguer with a history of homophobia, transphobia and insensitive remarks about the history and culture of their chosen careerpath.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-06-15-33-18.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-06-15-33-18.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>68363371
But you are too, and so am I. Useless post desu
>>
>>68363371
Projecting much? White people trying to make money off of hip-hop need to respect the genre's culture and history. Fuck, even Eminem, Mac Miller and Macklemore have more respect and understanding of rap than Tyler fucking Joseph
>>
Plus, all songs are written by ONE MAN.
>>
>>68363371
twenty one pilots wants to drain you of your resources by getting you to buy their edgy hot topic merch and fakedeep "not hip-hop" rap-rock

hop off their cocks
>>
File: panda.gif (2MB, 245x320px)
panda.gif
2MB, 245x320px
>>68361605
Dude that is crazy. How does he do it?
>>
>>68363371
Nigga I just helped my cousin score a publishing deal after I mastered his debut EP. What have you done?
>>
>>68363860
that ONE MAN has FOUR YEARS of high school notebooks to pull his genius lyrics from
>>
>>68363371
I've forgotten better shit than you've ever thought of
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.