[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fanatism behind this is touching levels of autism. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (146KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1200x1200px
The fanatism behind this is touching levels of autism. It's cringe, really. And you are a bunch of faggots
>>
YOU'RE NOT LISTENING
I SAID STOP
>>
>>68357882
>autism
>cringe
>faggots
>>
File: check em.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
Really? Would a faggot possess digits like these?
>>
>>68357882
>cringe
>>
>>68357887
>>68357905
you got it
>>
vaporwave is an autism genre, look at the kind of avatars on rym or youtube or spotify on a vaporwave track. they are the kind of retarded kids who come home from school and watch people play overwatch on twitch.tv and play sonic romhacks, they are the kind of fucking morons who think that putting some japanese nonsense on a picture of a computer makes their mediocre audacity ambient a serious work of art.
>>
>>68358157
leave us alone blank banshee
>>
>>68358157
I like the first vaporwave works, the early experimentalism. But, damn, you're fucking right. The older it gets (the genre), the more retarded its audience is. I hate them, those stupid kids making vaporwave parties with friends and dancing on macintosh plus and posting utter bullshit on /r/vaporwave. Autism level close to infinite, and this particular day is demonstrating that more than ever
>>
https://blankbanshee.bandcamp.com/album/mega

:)
>>
>>68358284
vaporwave reached its peak right before frakjavcee fucked it up with his ironic meme tutorial
>>
>>68358284
>>68358157
Vaportrap like blank banshee is directly responsible for it: it brought the retarded internet hip-hop audience to vaporwave
>>
>>68358359
I'd say retarded cloud rap shite like Yung Lean and Lil B did it in first
>>
>looking down on people for enjoying music instead of spending your time enjoying music
>>
>>68358386
Yeah but this music is shit
>>
>>68358359
I agree. Also, that kind of vaportrap is so poor, so devoid of concepts. Just a soundtrack for the internet, maybe. But albums like 0 and 1 don't convey any deep meaning
>>
>>68358386
using that logic I guess we should all like metalcore and edm right?
>>
>>68358404
good post
>>
>>68358395
or any emotions for that matter
>>
>>68358420
agreed
>>
>>68358376
True, but blank banshee gave that retarded phenomenon some kind of "legitimacy" because it presents itself as a subset of vaporwave rather than a subset of hiphop.
>>
>>68358157
there is nothing wrong with playing sonic romhacks
There's some GOOD SHIT out there.
>>
File: suggestions].jpg (12KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
suggestions].jpg
12KB, 350x296px
>>68358475
>>
>>68358475
Yes, but BB isn't one of them.
>>
>>68358475
yes but you are a little memeboi with roman busts up in the ass
>>
>>68358404
or you could spend your time listening to good music instead of worrying about people who listen to that shit
>>
>>68358509
o shit your right vaporwave is shit ive been so cringey all along! Thanks for showing me how cringe i was without u i would nver have uncringed myself:)
>>
>>68358575
you're welcome
>>
vaporwave is an autism genre, look at the kind of avatars on rym or youtube or spotify on a vaporwave track. they are the kind of retarded kids who come home from school and watch people play overwatch on twitch.tv and play sonic romhacks, they are the kind of fucking morons who think that putting some japanese nonsense on a picture of a computer makes their mediocre audacity ambient a serious work of art
>>
>>68358785
this
>>
>>68358785
I like the first vaporwave works, the early experimentalism. But, damn, you're fucking right. The older it gets (the genre), the more retarded its audience is. I hate them, those stupid kids making vaporwave parties with friends and dancing on macintosh plus and posting utter bullshit on /r/vaporwave. Autism level close to infinite, and this particular day is demonstrating that more than ever
>>
>>68358291
more like
:(
>>
vaporwave is an autism genre, look at the kind of avatars on rym or youtube or spotify on a vaporwave track. they are the kind of retarded kids who come home from school and watch people play overwatch on twitch.tv and play sonic romhacks, they are the kind of fucking morons who think that putting some japanese nonsense on a picture of a computer makes their mediocre audacity ambient a serious work of art
>>
this thread is a mess jfc

in other news, MEGA's shit both on its own and compared to Blank Banshee 0 and 1
>>
>>68358509
I think vaporwave is pretty shit after 2010 what're you trying to prove by assuming shit all I said was I like sonic romhacks nigga go outside or something nigga like turn off your monitor take a breather listen to some o' that good ol' music smell the flowers climb a tree or something nigga like just look up at the sky take a shower when you get back in nigga just relax my man use some head & shoulders or loreal revive definitely some soap just let it all soak in just close your eyes and let the water flow over you nigga you gotta relax you need to calm down nigga then just close the curtains put on your favourite ambient album and float away to a new world nigga the world of your head like just go to your happy place nigga and then when you're good and fine and calm and relaxed play some sonic romhacks
>>
File: ass 2016-09-18 um 17.20.24.png (342KB, 646x366px) Image search: [Google]
ass 2016-09-18 um 17.20.24.png
342KB, 646x366px
My Machine has to be the worst one
>>
>>68358960
>>68358157
>>68358785
>complains about Vaporwave being an autism genre
>makes the same post thrice
10/10 would bait again
>>
>>68358986
8===========D
>>
Anybody else heard the earthbound sample at the end of "Frozen Flame" ?
>>
>>68359040
haha who gives a shit
>>
>>68359024
>vaporwave baby who has been on /mu/ for less than a year has never seen someone repost a post before
>>
>>68359065
has been on /mu/ for less than a year but has been on /r/vaporwave since years. you know... just to improve his autism
>>
>>68359097
I love you too.
>>
>>68359126
<3
>>
File: ebc.jpg (52KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
ebc.jpg
52KB, 564x704px
>>68358157
I remember you from the thread yesterday
>>
the download is so fucking slow
>>
>>68359627
it's because so many people are downloading the album at the same time or your internet is just slow.
>>
I really enjoyed it desu
>>
>fanatism
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.