[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is exactly what I need today. I fucked up and I'm so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: e9af0617.jpg (202KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
e9af0617.jpg
202KB, 500x500px
This is exactly what I need today. I fucked up and I'm so hungover, I'm lost like 40 bucks which was about all the money I have. My guitar just tipped over but that's okay. I feel like stephan when he says "I hate myself more than you ever could" so I think listening to this interview is going to be really nice. Zach Hill seems like such an amazing person in all the videos I've watched of him, his laugh makes me feel better about life. I really am going to run out of money and I have the ability to make screenprinted patches do you guys think it would be fucked up to make death grips patches and try and sell them is that just stupid idk, I was going to hit up the record store dude and sell him my bp yellow and blues but I bet he would only give me like 60 tops for both of them together and I can't stomach that. If you guys think it's lame to make dg patches Ill agree completely and probably just make some other dumb shit like an all seeing eye or something and try and get some money. And .... ima post this I guess
>>
>>68357709
i tried to think of a witty response to this, but i think this post stands on its own
>>
>>68357709
this mofo high as fuck
>>
File: 75.jpg (57KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
57KB, 540x960px
>>68357709
>>
>>68359356
meow~
>>
>>68357709
Someday, I'm telling you, they'll make a
>>
>>68359711
mammary machine (lol tiddies)
>>
>>68357709
niceee
>>
EIGHT
AND
A
HALF
MINUTES
>>
i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-if
>>
Don't sell your shit to the record store dude.
Patches ain't a good idea either. Temporary fix.

Sober up and get a job. I have three, and I go to school. It's not hard, you just need motivation. No money is good motivation.

If you're hella broke you can always dumpster dive or hit up a food bank/food not bombs/free food somewhere for sustenance.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.