[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask friend to come over to listen to music >"so are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4442.jpg (218KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4442.jpg
218KB, 500x488px
>ask friend to come over to listen to music
>"so are we going to play video games or something?"
>no I want to listen to an album (painting with)
>"you mean just listen to music? And nothing else? Why?"

Why are normies incapable of enjoying music as a standalone media? Is this something that faded out as soon as the 20st century ended
>>
>(painting with)
I'd throw a fit too
>>
>(painting with)

I'd also get pissed if my friend only would want to listen to an album when we were 10.
>>
>>68357168
why would you invite a friend over for that?
sounds like you were trying to seduce him
>>
jesus christ OP at least roll something up with your buddy if you're gonna do that. most people need distractions but if you get them high they'll usually just zone into whatever's playing.

literally how I get my friends into any music, those fuckers are too pleb to just "sit around doing nothing"
>>
>(painting with)
You sound like a fucking gay
>>
>>68357168
>calling friends to listen to music together
But he's right, that's as stupid, if not more, than gathering people to watch movies. Music, like any art form, is best appreciated alone, in the comfort of your own home.
>>
>>68357275
>Music, like any art form, is best appreciated alone, in the comfort of your own home.
Absolutely this. You have to be really comfortable with someone to listen to music together, or else it's going to be very awkward.

>>68357194
Or just do this.
>>
Not everyone shares your hobbies, dude. Get over it.
>>
I do this all the time and its fine. We do engage in another activity though. Its called talking.
Especially if we're smoking pot then its completely normal.
>>
>>68357168

confirmed closet homo
>>
>>68357744
>dude weed lmao XD
>>
>>68357771
1/10
>>
>>68357773

420 blaze it faggot XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>68357777
wasted quads
>>
>>68357771
>>68357773
4/20
>>
>>68357168
my friends and i listened to blonde when it came out and my friend's roommate said "oh i didn't know it was the '70s"
>>
>>68357777
good quads
>>
>>68357788
holy fucking shit
>>
>>68357168
>painting with
i'd literally rather chug bleach
>>
>>68357168
OP if you guys weren't already drinking first I think you might be extremely gay
>>
>>68357198

>a fucking gay

You're either a stupid child, or a grouchy old man.
>>
>>68357168
He probably thought you were coming onto him. Going to your mate's house to sit in silence and listen to music is pretty weird, unless you're getting high or something.
>>
>>68357194
>encouraging drug use because of social pressure

How about no way hosay
>>
>>68358573
>>68358698
Is listening to music this taboo where your friend will think you're gay for it?
>>
>>68357168
>20st
>>
>>68358663
And you're a fucking homo
>>
>>68358846
Inviting someone to just sit and listen to music with you?

It's pretty weird. Listening to music in that context is supposed to supplement an activity, not be the activity.
>>
I have literally like
2 or 3 friends I'd be comfortable just listening to music with and nothing else
otherwise a meet-up has to consist of something more. Usually either video games, cartoons or movies because we never really grew up lmfao
>>
>>68358980
B T F O
T
F
O

>>68359151
Sounds like funny dudes, I'd hang out with them boys.
>>
>>68359170
They're mine haha! *Unzips dick*
>>
>>68358980

Stupid child / grouchy old man confirmed
>>
>>68359305
shut the fuck up lol
>>
>>68359379

no u
>>
>>68357168
you need to provide the ganja to listen to music with a friends
>>
My gf and I do this, not weird at all op
>>
>>68357168
I just sit and listen to music all the time, but I can't understand why you'd want to that with someone else, nevermind call someone over for the specific purpose of doing so.
Listening to music like that is a private thing imo.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.