[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a serious discussion whats the better swans album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_11.jpg (7KB, 288x149px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.jpg
7KB, 288x149px
Can we have a serious discussion
whats the better swans album
The Seer or TO BE KIND
>>
To Be Kind
First=Correct
>>
The Seer

To Be Kind seems to me like just a cheaper version of The Seer, and doesn't carry the same dark and grim atmosphere that the Seer does.
>>
>>68351480
The Seer.

The Glowing Man is nice too.
>>
>>68351503
but its not trying to...
>>
>>68351480
The Glowing Man
>>
>>68351503
Bitch To Be Kind was trying to be somehing completely different from The Seer.
>>
To Be Kind < The Glowing Man < The Seer

All three are GOAT tho
>>
>>68351480
They're both fedora core, equally shit lmao.
>>
tbk feels completely realized to me. also, oxygen is just so fucking good.
>>
Earlier I tried listening to Swans for the first time by listening to Young God, I want to know how you guys get into the right mindset because honestly I didn't get the appeal.
>>
>>68351674
let go expectations of good or bad
>>
>>68351686
I suppose it makes sense that I didn't enjoy it too much because I had high expectations, do you usually listen to it while doing something?
>>
>>68351746
I usually just walk or lay in bed tbqh
>>
>>68351632
facts
>>
>>68351772
Alright I'll give it another listen, thanks anon
>>
>>68351674
Listen to them from the beginning

Today I listened to Stay Here. It was the first time I listened to it at maximum volume like the record says. It makes a huge difference and it genuinely gave me more satisfaction than the orgasm I just had.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.