[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the /mu/ banner winner ? https://www.4chan.org/b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1476015797845.jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476015797845.jpg
143KB, 900x900px
Thoughts on the /mu/ banner winner ?
https://www.4chan.org/banner-contest/mu
>>
I really like "/mu/ in dual mono"
>>
>now that's what I call complete shit

Why didn't this win?
>>
The one with just the pentagram with F A G in it was the best. Not the one with OP is a... in it.

It kinda surprised me how many submissions there where from this board. Are /mu/tants so desperate for a pass?
>>
I liked that one. It's pleasant to look at. I'm surprised no one voted for the Burial one, I thought that one looked pretty nice.
>>
>>68345899
the sheet music one sucks
>>
>>68346634
agreed. im not a massive fan of the winner but goddamn im glad that one didnt win
>>
I liked the one with progressive dreamfunk, I don't really like the one that was chosen it's seem so try hard
>>
Drake one was the best.
>>
>>68345899
Nice and simple, although personally I think "OP is a" and "I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient" were better and more representative of the board, the needle on the record feels like it lacks character
>>
The winner is lame, it's not even funny. /mu/ is pretty much a shitposting board so we should have a funny banner.
>>
>all the other boards have a self-conscious ironic banner
>/mu/ votes for the most lame generic piece of shit that doesn't represents the board in any way
>>
Literally the most boring one
>>
>>68346844
>lets endorse shitty unfunny shitposting
nice
>>
>>68345899
literally all of them are better than the winner, who the fuck voted for this boring crap, is this a joke?
>>
>>68347065
the winner is better than the ugly, unfunny shitpost ones
>>
>>68346973
it's more representative of the board.
>>
>>68347124
lets fix the board (:
>>
What a terrible choice. It should have been the K-Pop General banner or the Mozart banner.
>>
Fucking terrible, bland as fuck. Yeah it looks good but a 4chan banner should be funny as well as self-deprecating about board culture. Literally all of the next fifteen or so would have been better picks. The voters are idiots.
>>
>>68347381
trump vs clinton
>>
>>68347135
do us a favour and fuck off then
>>
Only half-way decent one.
>>
How the fuck did the KPOP one didn't win? That one actual made me kek.

Also, whoever made this banner deserves all bad things.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.