[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more hateable """"musician""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2470.jpg (130KB, 1548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.jpg
130KB, 1548x1024px
Is there a more hateable """"musician"""" than Lil Dicky?
>>
Yeah
>>
Yeah
>>
Yeah
>>
>>68334287
I like some of his stuff but I watched an interview with him and he was totally up front about how he used his knowledge of advertising to brand himself.

I know that's what all musicians do but at least pretend you have some passion for your craft
>>
I was about to relisiten to his music. Just remembered all hateable "friends" who love him.

He has 3 good songs fuck you op.
>>
he seems like a nice guy
>>
>>68334344
he's a kike

what did you expect, artistic integrity? anyway I think a select few of his songs are kinda funny
>>
>>68334344
>honesty is bad
>>
he had an ad on spotify and it was the first ad that i actually went out of my way to mute
>>
>>68334447
Not really bad, but when you make your music highly focused around being goofy and silly and then admit that's all an act. It drains any remaining sympathy might have
>>
>>68334414
not a big john zorn fan?
>>
>>68334471
Every Spotify ad gets muted, they are all so annoying especially the party one with that blowhorn
>>
I would like him if he wasn't jewish
>>
>>68334574
i agree that theyre all super annoying which is really a testament to how goddamn annoying lil dickys ad was
>>
Does anyone listen to comedic meme music like this more than once? He's just a novelty act for a quick laugh rite?
>>
>listening to spotify
>ad comes on with lil dicky telling me to wear condoms

>purchase spotify premium
>>
File: 142314662169.gif (619KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
142314662169.gif
619KB, 500x282px
> mfw this jewish """comedy rap""" faggot has better flow and sense of lyricism than 90% of modern rappers.

Really disheartening to be honest.
>>
>>68334287

not really lol
>>
>>68334535
of course it's an act
musicians "perform" and "play" just like actors
>>
>>68334658
depends on whether it's catchy enough
>>
>>68334691
you probably think lil wayne is a bad rapper with no influence i bet
>>
>>68334691
well he's not black and poor so he's got the advantage of not being as dumb as most rappers, he just doesn't seem to have much passion for music
But I think Young Thug expresses emotion and makes better and more genuine art with his melodic kind of flow than most spiritual lyrical miracles anyway. I mean music (for me) is pretty much expressing an emotion in sound form, and many artists that are borderline illiterate manage to convey actual emotions as opposed to 'look at my complex rhymeschemes'
>>
>>68334899
I meant
*black and came from poverty
>>
>>68334899
>I mean music (for me) is pretty much expressing an emotion in sound form, and many artists that are borderline illiterate manage to convey actual emotions as opposed to 'look at my complex rhymeschemes'

nicely put. This is exactly what deluded Eminem fanboys need to understand.
>>
>>68334981
e.g. DMX
>>
>>68334899
>he just doesn't seem to have much passion for music
this is what i was getting at
>>68334344
>>
>>68334981
>>68334899
If you are illiterate it's your fault
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.