[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find the most ruthless people interested in music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Where do you find the most ruthless people interested in music /mu/.
Want to form a band and do homages to Public Castration and Time Is Money, but since most of Swans fans are probably really laid back, I realized that they may not be a good idea.
Or you just grab people that is interested in making a band and you slowly start to show them more disturbing stuff?
Just a daydream thing that I have from time to time.
>>
File: 132.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>68329051
what
>>
i can be the nicest person you've ever met sometimes. also have a twisted side. i want in. where you at. sling me your address and phone number.
>>
Find completely normal people and lock them in a cage and slowly torture them more and more and eventually they will become depressive, fucked up people who will make the kind of stuff you want to make

I would recommend some form of medieval torture to start out with and maybe move on to psychological torture like Chinese water torture or something. Make sure to torture them together at first, and then isolate them as the torture methods intensify
>>
>>68329172
That's my fetish.
>>
>>68329051
You must be absolute excruciating to be around.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
>>68329198
>>
>>68329172
Or just be born a short man
>>
>>68329089
post rare katies, pls thanks dude
>>
>>68329281
Idk my way's easier
>>
>>68329101
are you an argie?
>>
>>68329172
This. Sort of what Captain Beefheart did to his poor band.
>>
>>68329215
i actually make people laugh from time to time
it's either becoming the best boxer from the world and having Time Is Money when entering the ring,
or making an abbrassive noise rock/power electronics band mixing in which i can be mysoginistic and punch people.
>>
>>68329398
And now they can't go back to frownland
>>
>>68329051
I have similar ideas.
I've always had the idea of making a hardcore no-wave album about sexual degeneracy, & include a Peter Sotos-esque track dead center in it.
>>
>>68329511
Great, then if we want we may comunicate later.
I play the tenor sax and starting to get into the guitar.
Cool thing about this stuff is that there's not much need for technicallity.
It's pure relief of sins.
>>
>>68329624
Well, sadly I have a huge fear of meeting people online. If I ever did make an album like that it'd be a solo work, or with somebody I knew personally. Like my brother, & I used to make dark ambient, & field recordings.
>>
>>68329051
I would be interested in making music that has a similar vibe. what are the requirements?
>>
>>68329422
please let me be in your band. I want to hang out with people as insufferable as I am.
>>
>>68329663
Me too, and that's the thing. The people with most fears and oppressions can do the most violent shit.
Just look at the skinny freak loser looks that albini had and the tone of the music that he did.
>>68329683
Well I guess world location plays a big role.
Like if I'm from this hemisphere of the world and you're from this other hemisphere would be to hard.
But if by stuff we would require:
>people who feel restrained and hateful with passion towards something
>bass
>drums and special drums (oil drums, broken windows, others. My father works as a propain tank seller (plz dont meme) so they could work if you manage to distort the sound)
>a way to manipulate the sound
>balls to comunicate to each other after this thread
>no regrets
more or less i guess that's what it needs
>>
>>68329833
where do you live?
>>
>>68330294
argentina
>>
>>68329101
nihilistic sense of humor?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.