[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't i just not like her music? why do i need a reason?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

why can't i just not like her music? why do i need a reason? why can grimesfags say 'i just like it' but i can't say 'i just don't'? grimesfags truly are the worst. a special kind of autism goes into getting mad everytime somebody says they don't like what you do.
>>
>>68318107
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU GRIMES HATER BAKA ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS FUCKING LIKE GRIMES YOU FUCKFACE ASSHOLE I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH GRIMES IS BETTER THAN YOU FUCK YOU
>>
File: 2016-10-03-104933.jpg (44KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-03-104933.jpg
44KB, 960x544px
>>68318139
good bait i almost fell for it
>>
>>68318139
beta orbiter
>>
>>68318107
no one cares if you dislike her
>>
>>68318107
>Grimes releases first project in 2010
>/mu/ added to 4chan in 2006

Well, grimesfags, we were here first. Now fuck off.
>>
>>68318252
no one cares if you do
>>
>>68318252
Except for Grimesfags
>>
>>68318271
so I didn't say that
>>
>>68318157
I was making fun of Grimesfags, because they more or less act like that if somebody says they don't like her.
>>
>>68318263
>we
>implying that many pre-2010 /mu/ users are still here
>>
>>68318107
Just ignore the grimesfags. Just like everyone else in their life. If you ignore them they'll eventually kill themselves to end their lonely existence.
>>
>>68318263
that's not how internet works, kiddo
>>
>>68318301
>Implying Grimesfags got bad upon her first release and there aren't still people here from before "it" happened.
>>
>>68318107
Dude, the things are simple. If you wanna get into her music, keep listening to it. I'm sure you will like it at some point. Her music is too good to be dismissed so quickly. It's really awesome.
>>
>>68318333
>implying Grimesfans got bad
>implying they weren't harassed
>>
>>68318299
yeah i know, but first reading it i thought it was genuine

>>68318339
i've literally listened to all of her stuff and can even name a few songs i think are good
>my sister says the saddest Things
>Intor/Flowers
>Rosa

but for the most part, a very large percentag, i cant stand her music. i just dont like her art
>>
>>68318382
>i cant stand her music
I happened to me before. But something just made me listen to her music more and more. The feeling when it finally clicked it was great. I can enjoy everything from her discography from the most obscure B-sides to her poppiest songs. I liked her way before my first post on /mu/.

Like all great artists, you need to invest some patience and attention into their music.
>>
>>68318453
look man, i'm not trying to undermine her musicial merit, i 'm sure you have good reasons for liking her, i just don't.
>>
I like her but can see why others wouldn't, especially her voice.

Check out some of her older albums if you haven't though. If nothing else I really think she's a good dream-witch-dance-whatever producer.
>>
>>68318490
Fine. At least focus on her first 2 albums (the songs you mentioned are from Geidi Primes & Halfaxa).
>>
Does anyone know how long the physical wall was that Roger Waters had build at the Live in Berlin concert?
>>
imho this board should be dedicated to grimes with regular /mu/ as offtopic
>>
550 feet long
>>
>why can grimesfags say 'i just like it'
because they're right

>i can't say 'i just don't'
because you're wrong
>>
>>68319754
good logic
>i'm right bc i just am
>ur wrong bc u r
thanks for proving my point
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.