[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell don't you like this album, /mu/? I listened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Why the hell don't you like this album, /mu/? I listened to it today and it was very good and enjoyable, almost reminded me of "The Mis-Education of Lauryn Hill" in a way. I don't understand why you have a problem with it making P4k's BNM list, unless you just hate women and/or black people.
>>
A bit off topic, but that jaw is too manly
>>
better than beyonce
>>
>>68316890
>Black priviledged woman singing about unprivililedges
yeah nah
>>
>>68317108
Its the large, hard cut jaw, and buldging eyes
>>
>>68316890
The sounds the album used are hackneyed and have been used for the past five years. It's simply not interesting
>>
>>68317400
Actually listen to it tho. It's about more than being underprivileged. Judging an album before even listening to it makes you a pleb.
>>
>>68317451
this

pop isn't interesting music. No matter how """"""""important""""""" or """""""""relevant""""""" its subject matter is
>>
Can't get enough of this album. Don't You Wait has awesome production and Borderline has been stuck in my head all week. Only songs that are flat are Rise and Scales.
>>
I'm listening to it right now and it's so boring. It should be a crime to put out something this dull. All songs sound the same and she can't even sing that well.

I liked TPAB and Black Messiah. I listened to Dead Prez, Ice Cube and Public Enemy growing up. I love Lauryn Hill. I'm 100% okay with black empowerment messages in music. This album sucks. It's a boring and lifeless.
>>
Lemonade is 20x better
>>
>>68320073
I agree with this sentiment completely and say it all the time, but I don't agree that ASatT is even a pop album. It's an R&B album.

T b h I don't like the album because I even give that much of a fuck about the politics behind it, I just think the production is incredible, the vocals are beautiful, and the lyrics are deep and thoughtful.
>>
>>68321704
t. Beyonce cuck. Lemonade is trash compared to this.
>>
>>68321922
T.cis white male
>>
File: 1473250530867.png (202KB, 446x571px) Image search: [Google]
1473250530867.png
202KB, 446x571px
>>68316890
>>
>>68321704
>I got hot sauce in my bag
>Swag
Eh
>>
I wanted to like this album but it felt a bit like it was trying to force the unabashed blackness thing that's so popular now; It felt very inauthentic. She does have a great voice . 6/10
>>
it's trash
i hope she dies and gets shot by one of the le rayciss cops
>>
The political message doesn't bother me

I'm just tired of this whole try hard artsy tumblr aesthetic, her vids especially make me cringe
>>
>>68316890
Manface...
>>
>>68322095
dam
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.