[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korn is fucking amazing. I smoked a whole gram of Crystal meth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4278.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4278.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
Korn is fucking amazing. I smoked a whole gram of Crystal meth during a show back in 2013 and it was the greatest night of my entire life. Snorted a few lines of coke and drank 5 shots of whisky too. I don't give a fuck what P4K or Fantano think
>>
anything would be good taking all that shit
>>
>>68314320
Are you a Juggalo as well, OP?
>>
>this band is good because I did a lot of drugs
>>
I suppose it would make sense that you need those kind of substances to enjoy something so terrible.
>>
Serious question: Why's there such a huge hate for Korn everywhere?

>hard mode: no 'it sucks' 'it's shit' or 'because it is' replies
>>
>>68314320
The first 4 KoRn albums are great. I can't dig all the Brostep stuff they got into later though.
>>
>>68314550
Idk, maybe because they're judged mostly by their image and reputation, and People are ashamed of who they were in their adolescence when they listened to korn
>>
>>68314550
They've started off good and interesting but failed to evolve as band later on. Their post-Issues material sounds forced, tryhard, and pretentious. They desperately try to regain some relevance so they hop on stupid fads like brostep. This makes the band a total joke.

Literally all their songs use the exact same verse-chorus form. JD still whines about the same stuff after 20 years. The lyrics are cringleworthy if you realise it's coming from a 40 something family man. Even they got Head back, the guitars are uncreative and the new drummer has no character like David had.
>>
>>68314928
Hmm, if you look at it like that, I guess it's reasonable.

I don't listen to lyrics, and I really love their guitar tone, so yeah, that's why I like them.
>>
>>68314320
i'm pretty sure even jonathan davis taking a grunty shit in the morning would sound godlike on that much shit
>>
>>68314634
This
>>
>>68314952
That's fine. I used to listen to them a lot as well. It's fun pop-metal I guess. I even had all their albums up to 'Take a look in the mirror' but I've sold them (with the exception of the first one). I think they just really fell off after Issues.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.