[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My music tastes clash with everyone i know except you, /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28KB, 301x321px
My music tastes clash with everyone i know except you, /mu/

I hate when i try and share whatever music i'm digging at the moment, and my friend will shit on it, one of the only things keeping me lifted. It pisses me off sometimes. Not asking anyone to like it, but ti say that it sucks is asking for an argument. I just wanna fuckin share it you know?

Pic related to those hostile to my tunes >:(
>>
just don't talk music to them.
my friends all have very different music tastes, so if I find an album I like I know I'll be able to talk about it with at least one of them.
if not, then it's all mine :3

is your music taste particularly 'out-there'?
what albums are you diggin?
>>
go to concerts
meet people
marry a patrician qt
>>
>>68312238

Just some type o negative for halloween. Nothing too out there. Friend is a dadrockfag who thinks the classic rock stations are the bible and anything after the 80's is trash
>>
>>68312386

Queen is the scripture
>>
File: 1475863791040.jpg (23KB, 720x549px) Image search: [Google]
1475863791040.jpg
23KB, 720x549px
>>68312386
JFC rule 2
>>
>>68312172
that guy totally has gayface
>>
>>68312386
maybe get more than one friend?
>>
>>68312386
>>68312172
Gain perspective fag. I can tell you've got serious snowflake syndrome from this post. Your taste is extremely average to anyone that sets a single step beyond top 40. Its just you keep comparing yourself to top 40 listeners to give yourself that image.
>>
>>68312172
If you talk with confidence people will feel like you're right about something subjective like music. A few of my friends used to shit on my taste when I first really started getting into more obscure stuff. I made fun of them back and just acted confidently about my taste and eventually they started listening to some of the stuff I was listening to.

Also if they're your real friends they're just busting your balls. Again, talk confidently and if they're your real friends they'll try to understand where you're coming from.
>>
File: me-irl-i-have-given-up.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
me-irl-i-have-given-up.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>My music tastes clash with everyone
Oh goody, I found a friend
>i know except you, /mu/
Oh no, I just lost a friend
>>
>>68312172
>My music tastes clash with everyone i know except you, /mu/
check out my mixtape called mad illusions
/mu/ loves it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.