[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/, I'm thinking of starting a vinyl collection so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Vinyl Collection.jpg (129KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl Collection.jpg
129KB, 600x400px
Hey /mu/, I'm thinking of starting a vinyl collection so I could use some tips on what to do. I know it's an expensive hobby, so is there anyway I can some vinyls for a cheaper price? Also, what record player should I get that's good quality and not too expensive?
>>
someone get that anti-vinyl autist in here
>>
>>68308487
Buy used
>>
>>68308570
Any recommended shops/sites?
>>
>>68308487
research is key
go to discogs.com and learn how to search for certain releases of whatever album you want, pay attention to the descriptions
you can buy from their, they normally have the best prices but always look out for preorders of special editions when an album is brand new, certain box sets or colored vinyl can get goddamn expensive

record player wise youre going to want to get an expensive one, youre want to get the best on out there
you spend a lot of money collecting vinyl and you want that shit to last you
also make sure you have good storage, never stack the records on top of eachother, and buy plastic record dust sleeves to protect the cover from getting dusty
also keep your collection out of sunlight
>>
>>68308629
just go into thrift stores you bitch
>>
>>68308629
I don't know about you, but I got like 6 record shops in my city near me, and my city ain't that big.
>>
>>68308647
thrift stores dont have good vinyl bitch
>>
>>68308647
I went to two thrift shops today and they have anything worth while.
>>
>>68308638
any recommendations on a good record player?
Are there any good ones with built in speakers?
>>
>>68309552
No
>>
>>68309724
y you do this to me dimi?
>>
>>68308487
Look for technics tables on netflix
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.