[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s opinion on panic! at the disco? Be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: hngggg.jpg (21KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
hngggg.jpg
21KB, 456x570px
What is /mu/'s opinion on panic! at the disco?

Be honest as possible, no over exaggerating
>>
okay band
I like pretty odd and the one about a wonderful caricature

I prefer their later work under the name "the young veins."
>>
i like the song about closing a damn door but its obvious hes hella gay
>>
>>68303997
oh, yeah, pretty odd gives me a beatles on acid vibe, my personal fav album
>>
>>68304032
hes married, to a girl...

Though im pretty sure hes had anal before kek
>>
blood! on the dance floor! is better
>>
>>68304152
i just vomited
>>
File: baut.png (3KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
baut.png
3KB, 224x225px
>>68304152
>>
>>68303974
not even panic at the disco anymore
brandon with his producers
>>
Pretty Odd. is an aight psychpop album. That's about it for me, just boring otherwise.
>>
>>68304198
this, but i still love falloutboy who are often categorised with this fella
>>
good music for teenagers.
>>
>>68304060
He's spoken about having experiences sleeping with guys before.

Also he's a top tier qt who makes fun music.
>>
honestly if you actually enjoy this type of music you are immature, no exaggeration there, it's legitimately true
>>
>>68304198
Urie wrote the whole album DoaB, and recorded everything except the drums. From what I understand he did alot of the producing. But yeah P!atD maybe isn't what it should be called still.
>>
>>68303974
I used to love them
>>
>>68305290
i agree, though they are one of my fav bands, but i am a mature person with an immature taste in music,

arctic monkeys
fallout boy
mgmt
beck
oasis
bowie

fun music mostly
>>
Pretty dope. Some good jams scattered through all their/his albums.

Learning any Panic songs on the piano is an instant panty wetter for those kind of girls who take those Fueled by Ramen artists too seriously.
>>
Northern Downpour is really good
>>
I CHIME IN
>>
i fucking love a fever you can't sweat out and pretty odd

great band
>>
>>68303997

The Young Veins was only one half of Panic.

But it's more like Pretty Odd than anything else the band did.

I saw the current iteration of Panic! play in Toronto before Weezer. They were only okay. There were a few songs I really enjoyed but the mix seemed really off... it was too loud without earplugs and too quiet with earplugs, and the balance of the instruments seemed really out of whack. Brendon also went on a kind of political spiel in between songs. Weezer blew them out of the water haha.

Pretty. Odd. > Take A Vacation! > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out > Vices & Virtues >>> Death of A Bachelor > Too Rare To Live, Too Young To Die
>>
>>68305770
although everything post pretty odd is stupid which sucks but the og lineup is tight af

i get loads of nostalgia when i listen to any patd album

one of the first bands i started obsessing over
>>
>>68305777
I FUCKING HATED TO WIERD TO LIVE AND VICES BUT I LOVED PRETTY ODD AND FEVER
>>
relistening pretty odd rn
>>
>>68305868
Same here, but im taking the little sister to the gig in manchester on the 17th
>>
>>68305777
i get a real wacko vibe from brandon
>>
>brandon

TRIGGERED
>>
>>68303974
Not a fan but Brendon seems like such a cool dude.
>>
>>68303974
Their first album was a jam with phenomenal lyrics

Their second album was less, but still an extremely impressive work.

Then they fucking died and are just garbage now but I'll always look upon those two albums as being wonderful
>>
>>68305357
I personally don't believe that. There's too much money invested into him to let him be an auteur. A lot of the time record companies will feed that story into the project, but I highly doubt it's true.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.