[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YO THERE'D BETTER BE JUGGALOS ON 4CHAN WHERE THE FUK Y'ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ICP.jpg (26KB, 315x256px) Image search: [Google]
ICP.jpg
26KB, 315x256px
YO THERE'D BETTER BE JUGGALOS ON 4CHAN

WHERE THE FUK Y'ALL

YA BETTER START FUNPOSTING
>>
Are juggalos responsible for all these spooky clown sightings in the media recently?
>>
>>68303358

No.
>>
File: Great_milenko.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Great_milenko.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>having a halloween party without this album
>mfw
>funny_face.jpg
>>
>>68303358
yeah
>>
>>68303315
Does Twiztid count?

Marsh Lagoon gives me serial killer feels, in the best way.
>>
>>68303315
I was curious enough to buy an ICP album back in 199-whoever-gives-shit and came close to being a full-blown juggallo. Instead became a numetal mallgoth. I probably dodged a bullet.

I actually respect them quite a bit, they were saying in an interview how they don't use the term "fans" but instead "family" even if it might be a tired meaningless cliche with other groups. Both ICP and juggalos are constantly mocked and judged and are outcasts, so they're all on the same level in that sense. They were also saying how they're fully aware that they'll forever be outsiders because they're too hip-hop for rock shows, and they're too heavy for hip-hop shows, and they're too comical to be taken seriously, and how they're too dark to be mainstream, etc. but that makes them who they are.
>>
I can't believe these people are 40 years old and still make this shit lol
>>
>>68303358
It's viral marketing for the upcoming It remake.
>>
>>68304109
It's not really any different than the guys from Slipknot or Korn or Marilyn Manson.
>>
>>68304090

you got it, senpai
>>
up to the top by the neck and let ya go, try and land in a glass of Faygo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.