[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I listened to it. It was great. I looked in the wiki. I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 81ceisZrVKL._SL1500_[1].jpg (443KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81ceisZrVKL._SL1500_[1].jpg
443KB, 1500x1500px
I listened to it.
It was great.

I looked in the wiki.
I could not find the other albums in the sticky image.

What are they?
>>
merriweather post pavillion and no love deep web?
>>
blangelic 2 the core by corey feldman
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 715x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 715x387px
Why do plebs still talk about this steaming pile of dogshit
>>
>>68291566
looks accurate, thanks.

Iv only ever heard pop music on the radio.
This stuff is grand.
>>
>>68291609
Chill
>>
>>68291609
because it's all new to me.
>>
>>68291634
What other genres/artists do you like? Are you literally starting to develop taste with /mu/core?
>>
>>68291676
>What other genres/artists do you like?
None. I despise "If you liked the sound of this band you will like these other guys with a completely different sound that also play the guitar or rap".
I always gave up exploring music because of this.

I loved how I could feel the emotion in Aeroplane even though I could not comprehend what they were singing about sometimes.
Checked out Death Grips, loved it for the very same reason.

If this is /mu/core then yes.
>>
>>68291566
Cool it
>>
>>68291820
You don't like any particular sounds/instruments? Just emotionally compelling vocals?
>>
>>68291566
what the fuck. ive been on this place for two years and i never noticed that the bathroom from NLDW is in the sticky image. ive always noticed MPP and ITAOTS but never that.
>>
>>68291676
>Are you literally starting to develop taste with /mu/core?
As long as you branch out from it, that's the point of /mu/core
>>
>>68291676
>Are you literally starting to develop taste with /mu/core?
I thought that's the point of /mu/core
>>
>>68292379
It hasn't been in there for that long. Maybe it hadn't been added yet the first time you saw it.
>>
>>68292465
>>68292567
No, /mu/core is a starting test. If you haven't already listened to half the essential (non metal) albums you must get off /mu/ and never come back.
>>
>>68293708
Fuck off, no one's born knowing every album in history
>>
>>68291634
>>68291820

you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>68293822
But you have to be at least 18 to post on this board
>>
>>68293906
>>68293957
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>68291495
Christ this is the first time in 6 years I've been back to this board AND YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS ALBUM.
please its time to move on
>>
>>68291495
>>68291820
>newfags ITT

I'd be more upset, but you somehow are able to comprehend Death Grips and AnCo with no problem, so you're probably alright.
>>
>>68291495

Literally a meme album. It is average, generic indie album at the very best.
>>
>>68294149
you've memed yourself
>>
File: image.png (693KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
693KB, 2000x2000px
It's impossible to have a real conversation about this band here. Just listen to all their stuff and give up on talking to anyone about it.
>>
>>68293957
Nonethless not everyone knows half the /mu/core at 18. I've been a fan of King Crimson, and liked Swans too when I found this shithole, but I started listening to Death Grips and NMH thanks to this board, and I'm thankful for it to be honest.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.