[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /enhanced audio/ here? Ever since I took acid months ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: blackman.jpg (30KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
blackman.jpg
30KB, 620x382px
Who /enhanced audio/ here? Ever since I took acid months ago I've had a newfound appreciation for music. It is much easier for me to differentiate between instruments during songs, and if I want to I can "lock on" to a certain sound and follow it wherever it takes me. Also, sometimes I'll randomly get REALLY immersed into a song and start dancing involuntarily to it. I see the song as a gigantic puzzle, and myself, the listener, the missing piece of the puzzle. When me and the song connect, when that puzzle finally gets solved, I explode in euphoria and start dancing my socks off.
>>
File: 1474764891696.jpg (43KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1474764891696.jpg
43KB, 540x405px
>>
File: 1473299980659.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1473299980659.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>68291346
>>
>>68291329
> Ever since I took acid
Commencing eyeroll.
>>
>>68291329
This happens with weed as well.
>>
Kys
>>
>>68291329
I'm the exact same way but I didn't need drugs to do it. Welcome nonetheless.
>>
>>68291329
Lmao u serious
>>
>>68291376
how did you learn how to do this? I've always wanted my music to sound better but I'm too much of a pussy to take drugs
>>
>>68291455
I put on music while I work out and while I long distance run and take my little square ipod with me. A 30 minutes to an hour with an album on repeat is an intimate window of time to learn the ins and outs of an album. Listen to it over and over in subsequent days. There a few albums where I devoted an hour to just reading along with the lyrics and you can get intimate with an album that way. In summary: repeat listens.
>>
this makes me sad. im straight edge and i can fucking do this. there is also music that effects me enough to the point of me sobbing. again, without drugs.
probably because i actually love music and dont use it as a timesink or to make myself feel more interesting as a person
>>
>>68291719
Thriller is a good song I agree
>>
>>68291731
yea thrillers great
>>
>>68291719
OP here. I don't need drugs anymore to be able to do this. It's a permanent skill I have learned with the aid of drugs but I'm sure people like yourself can learn how to tune your ears and intensely appreciate music without ever being under the influence. Having said that, drugs are fucking rad and air guitaring to Debaser while running around your apartment like a lunatic on acid should be on every music lover's bucketlist.
>>
>>68291455
first time smoker at 28. i wouldnt recommend doing it anyway, at first i really enjoyed the music i was listening to and now everything is boring.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.