[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's out on Spotify and Apple Music now. Not sure how I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9945.jpg (230KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9945.jpg
230KB, 620x620px
It's out on Spotify and Apple Music now. Not sure how I feel about it. It's missing something.
>>
I get what you mean, OP. I'm on my third listen of it and I still can't quite make heads or tails of it. So far Angel In The Snow has been my favorite. I'm trying my hardest not to be disappointed but I guess I set myself up for failure anticipating this album since its announcement.

I can't really pinpoint the flaws but I feel that this album so far doesn't attract me in the sense of where the lyrics or instrumentals are very "catchy", I kinda expected a Never Hungover Again pt. 2 but unfortunately that wasn't the case.
What did you think of it so far, OP?
>>
Should I cancel my crewneck preorder?
>>
>>68290305
what are you doing doggo?
>>
>>68291352
Seconded, I only liked Last You Heard of me after listening to it for 30 times
Fake ID was the peak of this
>>68291468
The crewnecks are fucking hideous why would you order one

Can't believe they don't have a show in LA and they're from here, really fucking disappointing 2bh
>>
I feel the same. It's really missing something that they had on NHA. Don't hate it, but easily my least favorite in their discography.
>>
It's missing a body
>>
dude theyre from my hometown and i could not be any more disappointed with this album, they were seriously on such a perfect streak of good albums. fuck , what happened? epitaph? they sound like generic radio rock
>>
>>68292688
Torrance?
>>
>>68292730
ye buddy
>>
>>68292753
Nice, I'm across the county in Pomona
>>
>>68292803
nice dude, i just saw them couple months ago in LA. they killed it.
they went to a high school a bunch of my friends went to, its funny cause they used to play a bunch of house shows around where i live and now theyre doing big shows and are signed to a big label
i fucking love them so much but for the life of me i cant get into the new stuff, i tried so hard but it sounds so 90s weezer in a kinda bad way
>>
>>68292835
Same here man. Love this band to death but Cody just disappointed me.
Wish they'd go back to small, I'd kill to go to a Joyce Manor house show. They don't even have an LA date for this tour. You should check out their ew gross EP btw, it's fucking great
>>
>>68290305
I liked it, stairs was a really good track, opening riff overstayed its welcome a little but it ended strong, guess what can you expect from a band that have consistantly written songs that aren't usually longer than 2 or 3 minutes
>>
>>68292861
i know, so weak just san fran and that just passed, i wouldve gone if i didnt have school/work.
their old stuff is my shit, i listen to their demos and old albums on daily basis lol.
fave album is definitely the s/t
>>
>>68292861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3eT1cuJUEE
>they will never be like this again
>>
Their S/T is one of my favorite albums ever but I haven't enjoyed anything after it. The songwriting was just so sharp and straightforward and infectious on that record. Haven't heard the new one yet but something tells me I'll be disappointed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.