[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im seeing swans in London on the 14th but I am only marginally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1475074418865.jpg (12KB, 281x261px) Image search: [Google]
1475074418865.jpg
12KB, 281x261px
Im seeing swans in London on the 14th but I am only marginally interested in the band and think some of their music is self indulgent, am I doing it wrong?
>>
>>68285664
Make sure you yell "GIRA, YOU'RE A RAPIST!!" when he's drinking water (he drinks water every 5 seconds).
>>
>>68285686
ok will do, thanks for the advice
>>
>>68285686
If you actually do this you deserved to get the shit kicked out of you by the fans whilst Gira watches tbqh
>>
>>68285766
what if i got it on a t shirt?
>>
Personally I think Swans' current material works far better live than on record so you may enjoy it.
>>
>>68285664
I saw them live in Toronto with St. Vincent a few years ago. The only album that I'd heard from them was Filth and was pretty confused with what I heard.
>>
>>68285852
what was it like?
>>
>>68285829
Then you wouldn't be going home in one piece
>>
>>68285880
Surprisingly enjoyable, just totally not what I expected.
I've gotten into their newer stuff since, but I guess I went into it thinking it would be the same sorta gritty and raw sound on the Filth record, and it was nothing like that at all.
>>
>>68285838
this is what im hoping for
>>
>>68285889
damn i really want to do this now, im sure all the Hackney skinny jeans pansies wouldn't even dare whisper something to their bored girlfriends who only came along because their manlet boyfriends guilted them into coming
>>
>>68285664
I just recently went to their show in Vancouver and I haven't really been that into them, but it was quite an experience! I was at the very front in front of Gira. It was insanely loud (bring earplugs for sure) and the atmosphere with Gira's stage presence and the build up of everything was incredible. I think anyone would be impressed when they perform
>>
>>68285664
Swans is a legendary band. I've seen them once, and it was great. But I highly recommend depending on what the venue is to bring earbuds. Not cheap ones either, or else your ears will be ringing the next day.
>>
>>68285972
LOL you could be charged with false rape allegations too so either way you're fucked physically/mentally/lawfully
>>
>>68286024
out of interest whatever happened with that? Did Grimm have anything to back it up?
>>
Yeah you're just a fake music snob. Swans is the one test that determines whether you actually have taste or you just pretend to enjoy the dullest droning pretentious garbage around so you can call yourself a music enthusiast.
>>
>>68285766
>>68285889
>don't call me a violent scumbag or I'll beat the shit out of you
>>
>>68286101
She had a song
>>
>>68286220

why not both?
>>
Just saw them last month. It was very enjoyable, I was surprised at how approachable and likable Gira seemed during and after the show, he came outside to take pictures w/fans.
As for the show itself, I describe it like getting stepped on by a warm boot. Earplugs are cute and all, but I ended up taking mine out.
>>
>>68286101
Yes, she still keeps the semen stained underwear in a sealed jar.

No, dipshit, that's why she couldn't press charges. She was just telling her experience. Why is rape the one thing that demands extraordinary evidence to believe someone's dirt about another individual?
>>
Anyone going on the 13th instead? London? This is my first concert on my own
>>
>>68286944
enjoy it on your own my dude
I missed out on so many of my favourite bands touring in my late teens and early twenties because I didn't have any friends into the same sort of music as me.
I wish I'd been comfortable enough in my own skin to go to shows then, it's really the only way to enjoy the show.
>>
>>68286242
>violence
>rape

"Gira beat up some guy"

vs

"Gira raped a woman"
>>
>>68285972
i want you to do this

pls do it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.