[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me the names of the albums besides MPP,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 11

Can someone please tell me the names of the albums besides MPP, Loveless, Kid A and Soundtrack for the blind?

I'll pay with a silly picture of me in a cat costume.
>>
pink moon
spirit of eden
whats going on
reasonable doubt
madvillainy
just another diamond day
rain dogs
daydream nation
lust for life
trout mask replica
fresh fruit for rotting vegetables

i probably just got memed but i want to see that cat costume
>>
sure

Pink Moon, Spirit of Eden.
What's Going On, Reasonable Doubt, Madvillany.
Diamond Day, Raindogs, Daydream Nation.
Lust for Life, 1989, Trout Mask Replica, Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegtables.

:)
>>
ENFJ- What's Going on, Marvin Gaye

ENTP- Madvillany, Madvillain

ESFJ- 1989, Taylor Swift

ISTP- Daydream Nation, Sonic Youth
>>
Pink Moon
Spirit of Eden
What's Going On
Reasonable Doubt
Madvillainy
Just Another Diamond Day
Rain Dogs
Daydream Nation
Lust for Life
Trout Mask Replica
Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
>>
>tfw your type has the second worst album on the entire chart

:) all smiles
>>
File: new dog.jpg (173KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
new dog.jpg
173KB, 374x452px
>>68284693
Welcome to mu.
>>
File: 1472509734850.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1472509734850.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>when you're an ENFP so everyone thinks you're happy and joyous all the time but you're depressed as shit on the inside

AnCo doesn't match these feels lmao
>>
>>68284776
Which one do you mean?
>>
File: _ml_p2p_pc_badge_tallest15.jpg (49KB, 244x400px) Image search: [Google]
_ml_p2p_pc_badge_tallest15.jpg
49KB, 244x400px
>>68284755
>>68284760
>>68284763
>>68284765
>>68284776
>>68284837
Thanks!
>>
>>68284693
INFP should be Illinois desu
>>
DK is ESTP
I knew it was gonna be a punk record
>>
>>68284856
i know an enfp who is like that

>>68285246
no
>>
>>68284693

Wow You have really nice taste

Dead Kennedy and Marvin Gaye, i actually have that gaye album on vinyl i bought it in a record store for 60 dollars
>>
>>68284693
fuck you replace kid a with some CAN and then we can talk
>>
lol @ anyone who takes their Myers-Briggs type more seriously than their horoscope
>>
>>68285492
This pretty much
>>
entp and I love madvillain

fuck you for posting that meme
>>
>>68285415
Nah. INTP is Autechre full-stop. Velvet Underground could also work but definitely not Radiohead. Radiohead is INFP. And how is the Sonic Youth ISTP? Put Steely Dan instead, they're ISTP-core
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>68284856
Same, also pic related is the one
>>
>>68285524
They both accurately predict thousands of things
>>
>>68284870
that's not wat i expected
>>
>>68284856
Same tbhqh senpai. Fuck, I hate being a depressed sack of shit.
>>
>>68284693
I'm INTJ but I hate Swans.
Should I give that album another listen?
>>
>>68285549
ENTP as well and have never listened to Madvillan, I'll give it a go
>>
>>68285629
The one what
>>
>>68284856
same here, i actually take antidepressants and see a psychiatrist on a regular basis, but none of my friends take me seriously because dude lmao ur the goofy eccentric prankster how could you be depressed
>>
Can OP not read?
>>
>>68285600
im intp and i actually enjoy anco more than any of those bands t b h
myers briggs can suck my lonely penis
>>
Yay horoscopes for psychology majors
>>
>Spirit of Eden over Laughing Stock
>>
I'm ESTP and dislike punk.
>>
How the hell is ESTJ Trout Mask Replica?

J's are the type of faggots to say stuff like "That isn't real music, where is the melody?"
>>
>>68286922
To be fair MBTI doesn't exist and has no bearing on anything.
>>
Slightly off-topic, but what are those things?
>>
>INTP
>Not Post-Rock

It's literally the most INTP genre
>>
>>68284856
ENFP here.
>Make friends without meaning to. >Always go into new jobs and stuff saying "I'm going to keep to myself"
>Can't help but get caught up in the moment and joining in all the fun.
>People start wanting to hangout with me and telling me I'm a good friend to them but I don't really care about them that much, just extroverted.
>Hate myself for this, feel like a fraud and a liar.
>Caught between my desire to be cool/aloof and my natural extroversion
>Constantly waffle between being awkwardly quiet and not being able to shit the fuck up.
>Throw tantrums anytime I'm not the center of attention but also feel like a shallow piece of shit clown after a night of entering everyone with my oh so interesting comments and stories about fucking everything.

At least being loud gets me laid sometimes (even though I usually feel like a fraud afterwards like if she knew the real me she wouldn't want to fuck me but also realize how edgy that is and simultaneously beat myself up for being a manchild).

:(
>>
>>68285902
INTJ here and love Swans. Give the album a good shot.
>>
>>68287030
this, someone describe pls, im interested
>>
I'm INTP and one of the only albums I never listened to in that pic is Kid A

is this a sign
>>
>>68287849
It's a sign that you're a filthy pleb
>>
im intp and dont like radiohead, ama
>>
>>68287849
try marquee moon
>>
Friendly reminder that

ENTP > INTP > INTJ > INFJ > ENFP > ENTJ >> ENTJ >>> INFP >>> xSxx

I'm INTP by the way

>>68284693
Awful chart.
He even got one artist completely wrong (Beefheart, an INFJ, labeled as the almost opposite ESTJ)
>>
>>68286584
The album that fits anons feels
>>
>>68288362

I don't give a shit about your shit rankings but your trip is my genre of choice and I need you to post a chart so I can judge you accordingly.
>>
>>68287849
I'm INTP and I dislike Kid A (to be fair I mostly dislike Radiohead, I generally only revisit OK Computer and In Rainbows, yeah yeah fucking fight me). I agree with the dude who said Marquee Moon to you, though.

I say the sign is that no one understands us ;_;
>>
>>68287555
Fuck I feel you anon, especially the part about being a fraud. I'm really, really isolated myself recently and it's driving me crazy but I always feel like such a terrible person whenever I do interact with people cause I can't help but being "charismatic" in the moment, even if I try not to beforehand or feel ashamed afterwards
>>
>>68284693
mfw stftb
>>
>>68284693
This chart is so fucking retarded.

Jello Biafra of Dead Kennedys is ENTP, not ESTP.

Thom Yorke is INFP.

MF DOOM is INTP.

Taylor Swift is ESTP.

>Beefheart ESTJ

Either a joke, or whoever made this is fucking retarded.

I'm sure the chart is supposed to be "this type should listen to this artist" but its still retarded.
>>
>>68290119
As an INTP, you make a good suggestion for my people.
>>
>INTP
>Radiohead
I strongly object, INTP music is far more mentally stimulating. Gas, Nero's Day At Disneyland, Susumu Hirasawa, hell, even Ladytron. But not generic, droning alternative rock. It may fit the outer personality, but that's the antithesis of the mental wonders that take place in the INTP mind. Who made this chart?
>>
>>68290139
INTP here, never heard of what you suggested. Making a note of it now, thank you.
>>
File: john-linnell-04.jpg (20KB, 206x281px) Image search: [Google]
john-linnell-04.jpg
20KB, 206x281px
>>68285415
>>68285600
>>68286737
>>68287043
>>68287849
>>68288253
>>68290073
>>68290119
>>68290139
>not one INTP agreed with Radiohead
The most logical answer is that the chart was designed by an INTJ who wanted gauranteed replies
>>
∩
| |
| |
∧_∧ | | / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
( ´Д`)// < who is the cockass that
/ / ï¼¼ keeps making these threads
/ /| /  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
__| | .| |
\  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\
||ï¼¼ ï¼¼
||\|| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|| ̄
|| || ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄||
.|| ||
>>
>>68290222
In that case, try these albums first

>Susumu Hirasawa - Technique of Relief
>Nero's Day At Disneyland - From Rotting Fantasylands
>Ladytron - Velocifero
>Gas - Pop
as these were the particular albums I had in mind when listing them as INTP music
>>
>>68290234
And that's exactly how we INTP's feel at all times in life.
>>
>>68290137

Even though musically they are a bit generic, lyrically I feel Bad Religion is very INTP (lead singer/song writer is INTP).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBbRSq4W_1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g63Rw2QAscQ

Aesop Rock. 100% INTP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npcGql9Ir6Y

Man or Astro-man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3dbtuf9WmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQbFEr-qky4

I'm INFP, but INTPs are my favorite type. You've got potential to change the world for the better. Don't let your gift goto waste, get encouraged, believe in yourself and make a change god dammit. Its your duty to the world as an INTP. Knowledge is power and with great power comes great responsibility. Good luck with reaching your dreams :)
>>
>>68290301
You're the best, I've got my night set now. Thank you so much, I've been craving some stuff I haven't heard.
>>
>>68290234
Most of 4chan is INTPs, INTJs and INFPs, so you're probably right. However, I've seen tons of MBTI charts that are absolute shit, so its just par for the course.

>>68290119 is me, and I'm INFP not INTP. I'm just really into MBTI stuff.

I like a ton of the albums on the chart, I was just objectively stating the flaws of the chart, not my personal opinion on the music.
>>
>>68290310
Shit, yeah I totally agree with these INTP picks, especially Aesop Rock, been listening to Impossible Kid pretty often recently.

Also, appreciate the kind words from the INFP :') however you've reminded me how much I've already wasted and how I could be doing so much better so yeah, I'm just gonna abandon this thread, blast Xiu Xiu, write a note explaining it's no one's fault, and then carve out my organs with a spoon.
>>
>>68290373

>however you've reminded me how much I've already wasted

And that is the thinking that ruins NP types. "Well I haven't perfected my path towards my goal so far, so whats the point". NPs are always self defeating, ya gotta realize your potential and just pursue it whenever you can. Don't think of downtime as an "inefficiency", think of it as part of the process.

I was just talking about something similar this week... downtime is not a waste of time, its what helps form you and your world views. Its what educates you and how you make observations.

A lot of your best thoughts, observations, ideas and discoveries happen during seemingly meaningless time.

Seriously, all the people I know who are workaholics, always doing school work... they are the people who seem oblivious to things that are worth knowing about. You become a boring person with boring ideas when you don't have your own alone time to discover all the nooks and crannies of the world that often go ignored.

"Being bored is power" as the Minutemen (band) put it. If you let your self stop and look around, you will find inspiration.

I always have to remind myself of this. Its like how Google, Yahoo, and other tech companies "engineer serendipity".

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/07/opinion/sunday/engineering-serendipity.html

Whenever you get down on yourself, just remember you weren't being unproductive... you were just doing the NP version of researching the world and recharging yourself. By realizing free time is recharging and is progress towards other things, you must forgive yourself and realize it is part of being efficient.
>>
>>68284856
Uhhhh Panda Bear totally matches those feelings
>>
File: hawking.jpg (76KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hawking.jpg
76KB, 1080x1080px
>>68290310
>tfw INTP
>tfw potential world changer
>tfw grew up a noble savage, deprived of social connection and fed classical music and classic literature, science and philosophy
>tfw 32/36 score on ACT
>tfw full scholarship
>tfw blew college on learning to social
>tfw back at home working minimum wage job
>tfw developed cluster headaches which permenantly damage brain cells
>tfw they flare up whenever I push myself mentally
It's always something, isn't it? Maybe the next life my atoms restructure into will go better.
>>
>>68284856

Pretty much all xNFPs are depressed. Goto a conceler/therapist, exercise, get sunlight (or take Vitamin D), dance, make some art and do all the other things that prevent depression. If you aren't proactive it is an infinite cycle of self defeat.

Source: am INFP and have tons of xNFP friends.
>>
>>68290449
You're gonna get roasted for being all feelsy, probably.

But goddamn, thank you. I'm the guy you've been responding to, and I really didn't expect for my shitposting tonight to end up with some deeply helpful advice from someone else on the board. Actually really inspiring and reassuring. Fucking thanks man. You've given me a perspective I've never considered.
>>
entp, really dont like madvillainy but then again im not a rap guy

>>68288362
this is true but entj>entp and some of those feelers should be farther back
>>
>>68290119
entp is definitley punk rock, so i agree with the dead kennedys bit
>>
>>68290493
Hey man don't mention it. I love INTPs so much, and it makes me so sad when they have struggles and don't feel they have people IRL they feel comfortable talking with about stuff like this. (im not fixing that sentence, fuck it) The thing I always say is, their lack of confidence is secretly their greatest gift. By not being I KNOW I'M RIGHT and keeping an open mind, they come to the most accurate and best conclusions. Open-mindedness and lack of confidence seem to go hand in hand. The confident ones are the ones who will defend wrong actions and opinions.

If you have a Steam account, add me: Fuzzgun

or RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~poopiedeloopie

If not, good luck with your life journey :)
>>
>>68290590
Will definitely be adding you on steam, be on the lookout.
>>
>>68284693
i'm ISTP and i can't fucking stand daydream nation
>>
>>68290475
Love you, cutie
>>
>>68284693
>tfw I'm ENFP
>tfw that's my favorite album
huh
>>
>>68290475
Hey, read what I said to the other guy: >>68290449
>>68290590

I get migraines when I do super math/organizational/scanning for something specifc stuff. Try to find a different type of thinking that comes natural to you but not to others.

Does theoretical/philosophical/political thinking come easy? Start doing writing in your free time. Does making music come easy to you? Start working towards making some music. Just find whatever type of talents you have that don't cause the cluster headaches and pursue it at your own pace... just make sure you do it whenever you can.

Learning to socialize was a good idea. You recognized you weren't a well balanced person, and took proactive steps towards fixing that. You clearly have the analytical skills to recognize problems and be proactive... I believe in you that you will continue to find solutions to these hurdles life throws at you.

Good luck with your headaches and whatever you decide to set your mind to. Like your post picture suggests.... even a paralyzed man can have a huge impact on the world. You just gotta find what type of impact fits your life, and do what you can. No matter how seemingly small, any positive impact on this hellworld is worthwhile.
>>
>>68290950
Thanks for the heartfelt reply - I'll have to break up my response due to character limits, though.

>I get migraines when I do super math/organizational/scanning for something specifc stuff.

That's basically how it goes with 3D modeling or art, which is very geometry heavy and irritatingly tedious. Perhaps it's because I'm wired to think, but one would think the type known as the Architect would be capable of designing architecture.

>Try to find a different type of thinking that comes natural to you but not to others.

I have, it's abstract thinking. I understand it perfectly, but the translation from thought into communication is horrifically incomplete. It's like putting a straw into a fog bank and expecting to suck it all in.

>Does theoretical/philosophical/political thinking come easy?

Not on a collegiate level, not any more. Unless I'm having a good day where I finction at full capacity.

>Start doing writing in your free time.

The only writing I attempted was fiction, and it looked like a sixth grade essay.

>Does making music come easy to you?

I used to make crappy EDM as a teen, and I recently did some plunderphonicked hellgaze for a halloween attraction, so maybe I could try that. Always wanted to make breakcore or ambient.

>Start working towards making some music.

Sounds like a plan - I'll need to learn something better than old fruityloops, though, so don't expect any LPs from me this month.

[End of 'Side A'. To see the rest of the post, please eject the cassette and play the side marked 'Side B']
>>
>>68284856

Feels or Strawberry Jam would be more like it, eh? Or Pet Sounds...
>>
>>68290950
[Welcome to Replies to your post, 'Side B']

>Just find whatever type of talents you have that don't cause the cluster headaches and pursue it at your own pace... just make sure you do it whenever you can.

Here's hoping that music works out. I guess I could also try writing hypotheses, but I'd have to brush up on my science first and get the assistance of a good mathematician.

>Learning to socialize was a good idea. You recognized you weren't a well balanced person, and took proactive steps towards fixing that. You clearly have the analytical skills to recognize problems and be proactive... I believe in you that you will continue to find solutions to these hurdles life throws at you.

If anything, it was more like that bit from Tarzan when Phil Collins sang "I Wanna Know (About These Strangers Like Me)" - it was curiousity of the "other" (and a ticking biologoical clock, to be honest) that made me drop academia for society. But there was definitely some recognizing personal inadequacies as well - painfully awkward inadequacies. Thankfully, I've improved a lot since, so that's something.

>Good luck with your headaches and whatever you decide to set your mind to. Like your post picture suggests.... even a paralyzed man can have a huge impact on the world. You just gotta find what type of impact fits your life, and do what you can. No matter how seemingly small, any positive impact on this hellworld is worthwhile.

Thanks - us INTPs aren't known for showing affection, but if you were here and down with it, I believe a big hug would be in order. :)
>>
>>68291248
>where I finction at full capacity.
>finction
Today is not one of those days
>>
>>68291248

>That's basically how it goes with 3D modeling or art, which is very geometry heavy and irritatingly tedious

Exactly.... "tedious" stuff does it for me.

>I have, it's abstract thinking. I understand it perfectly, but the translation from thought into communication is horrifically incomplete.

Maybe talking in person... but you seem to be getting your thoughts across to me just fine in this post. There are tons of people (myself included) who suck at talking in person, but are great at doing it in writing.

Remember, as a writer you don't HAVE to abide by any guidelines or rules besides your own. If you start a blog/website, only your own standards apply to your writing.

>The only writing I attempted was fiction, and it looked like a sixth grade essay.

And again, don't be so hyper critical of yourself. Just create things as best you can.
>>
>>68290457
>Panda Bear
>extroverted at all
>>
>>68290475

>cluster headaches

Try mushrooms or LSD (or one of their legally grey analogues). Google it, I'm not shitting you.
>>
>>68291481

>Here's hoping that music works out. I guess I could also try writing hypotheses, but I'd have to brush up on my science first and get the assistance of a good mathematician.

Exactly. Don't just force yourself into one path. Do music because you like it, not because it might result in anything... but then go through the effort of promoting it. And while promoting it you might as well research on promoting and do it "the right way" because why not.

And yeah write hypothesis, do political observation writing. Do whatever piques your interest and just release it to the world and promote it. All that matters is that your passionate about it, and the rest will come natural.

I love your "lets see what these people are like" view. That is a lot of life for NPs. You probably just learned that you hate S-types... and maybe met some like-minded N's along the way. But never stop trying to improve your social interactions. You can only learn from trying and failing. You are such an analytical mind that you will be able to perfectly dissect your failures. As long as you don't beat yourself up about it you will be fine.

Also to help with depression. Daily exercise, sunlight (or take Vitamin D), force yourself to dance or do something funny everyday, go for walks outside along with your thoughts (or music/podcast), do some drawing/art every day. Just break up the monotony no matter how lazy and unmotivated you are feeling. And don't forget water and vegetables!

I love hugs :)

Good luck on your life journey anon. I believe in you... you seem to have a good head on your shoulders that can correctly steer the ship. Can't wait for you to help change the world.
>>
>>68291572

I would say try other things first. Nothing in life has a super drug that instantly fixes everything. Try lifestyle changes, diet changes, etc.

If you really get desperate maybe try Shrooms, I don't know... but don't look at it as "I've finally found the solution I've been waiting for" and force yourself into taking something just because.
>>
>>68290139
I'm INTP and I agree with these choices, especially Gas and Hirasawa.
>>
Goddammit, nothing triggers me more as a psychologist than seeing fucking Myers-Briggs charts.

I hope you guys know they're as meaningless as your horoscope. Please don't take that shit seriously.
>>
>>68291782
it's all just for fun of course
>>
>>68291795
I figured as much. I always just throw that disclaimer out there because I'm a pedantic shit just to be safe.
>>
>>68288362
ENTP
Heck yeah
>>
>>68291815
>>68291782

The TESTS are complete bullshit, but the psychology science behind it is replica-table and constant. Do some research into the cognitive functions theories behind it. Its more than just 4 letters... the letters are just a way to represent the cognitive functions shorthand. Its actually super interesting.
>>
>>68291845
Let me clarify. The tests are bullshit, but the TYPES are not psuedoscience.

There is a lot of debate within the psychological field about it because the people who snub their nose at it do so before actually delving deep into it.
>>
>>68290561
ENTP and I enjoy nothing as much as emo rock. One of the LCD Soundsystem records would've been a good fit too tho
>>
>>68284856
>>68285784
>>68287555
>>68290075
>>68290449
>>68290490
>>68290898
jesus fuck I have never felt so understood by anons on 4chan before. I relate to all of this and MPP is definitely my favorite album on the chart.
>>
>>68291845
>>68291859
I'm with you on these points, I agree in that regard.
>>
>>68290306
Scarily true

Source: INTP
>>
>>68291874

>>68290449 (You)
>>68290490 (You)

Like I said to the other guy... if ya need someone to talk to, add me on Steam or RYM.

Love ya anon. I believe in you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>68291782
>take psychology in college
>part of the course was an MBTI test
Bet that would really ruffle your feathers.

That being said, as someone whose brain is wired to see patterns and make connections in everything, I see your rejection of the science as the result of being a personality type unfortunate enough to be skeptical in, or perhaps fearful of a universe without spontaneity.
>>
>>68284693
>Loveless
>ISFP
The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>68284693
ISFP too real
>>
>>68291916
Funny enough... there is a pattern of ENTPs rejecting MBTI. A lot of them reject it outright... a lot of them try to claim they don't fit into only one type (and try to say they are an INxx type).

So ENTP is the type you might be looking for.
>>
>>68291916
Oh no, I did do this myself lol. First time I ran into it was my Personality course and there was a decent section of it in Cognitive Psych as well.
>>
>>68291930
>>68291934

MBTI community is on the border between Kevin Shields being ISFP and INFP. Obviously it can be hard to tell for some people... but the fact that all of the songs about about lust and sex indicates that he might be an Se-type (ISFP). However, the music itself sounds so INFP to me. Check some interviews with him. He seems ISFP in conversation.
>>
>>68284693

>I'll pay with a silly picture of me in a cat costume.

Fuck you, liar.
>>
>>68291930
>>68291934
Are ISFPs the most contradictory type or something?
>>
>>68291668
/mu/ is a better place because of you
these are the kind of (unfortunately few and far between) posts/conversations that make me still enjoy talking about music here
>>
>>68292103
Right? It's been good vibes in several threads tonight, I'm feeling so comfy. Thanks everyone.
>>
File: rowsdower.jpg (24KB, 400x300px)
rowsdower.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>68292103
Aww... Thanks man... just remember that most of the shitposting on here, is exactly that, just shitposting for fun. Its sort of the downfall of 4chan as well sometimes as you don't get the genuine personal conversations to balance it out. However, its the unique culture like this that makes us keep coming back.

Anyways, I'm going to bed now... poopiedeloopie on RYM/last.fm (I don't use last.fm though) and Fuzzgun on Steam. Cya around /mu/ anon. Have a great life! :)

Same to you: >>68292132

Goodnight all!
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.