[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really fucking hate every single one of you underaged fagg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

File: marina273.jpg (82KB, 770x890px) Image search: [Google]
marina273.jpg
82KB, 770x890px
I really fucking hate every single one of you underaged faggots, everytime i try to have a reasonnable discussion about Marina and her Music it turns into a Le boob singer xD Thread or some faggots start talking about how Charli XCX is better only considering her looks and not her music, of course Charli and Marina are attractive but Marina's attractiveness overshadows her amazing Voice and Vocal range. I'm glad this stupid cunt aged like shit, It feels good to know that her beauty is fading and her tits are sagging, maybe now you retarded Waifufags will fuck off and realise Marina's true potential and Talent and stop your pathetic virgin obsession over this stupid cunt.
Why waifufag Marina at all? she's never done anything lewd or hot, She never showed her tits or her non-existant ass. why can't you autists talk about a female Artist without it turning into a discussion about her looks and how one artist is superior than the other just because of her looks, you are truly pathetic, if you would actually consider talent and Voice then Marina is better than all "/mu/ waifus"
>"But le goblin, le lesbian guitar lady, le Indian poo slut, le sjw cvnt are better than Marina because Marina's a shit song writer xD"
Marina's lyrics might be autistic and shit but that won't change the fact that her voice amazing, Her music still sounds good and that is all should matter to you and not that the lyrics are good or not.
>"XD but Marina makes boring generic pop music what are you talking about xD?! Just take a look at how to be a Heartbreaker!"
How to be a heartbreaker was made to chart in America, so it was made as generic and pop as possible( she also had 6 co-writers for HTBAHB and 5 producers.), but it still failed. It was only on the American release of Electra Heart which is her most generic and electro album. She has much better songs which show her amazing voice and talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno
>>
File: 1471948011409.jpg (345KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471948011409.jpg
345KB, 500x700px
>>68282859

RIP those tits
>>
>this isn't carbonara
>>
File: 1472261329444.jpg (834KB, 1675x2552px) Image search: [Google]
1472261329444.jpg
834KB, 1675x2552px
>>68282859
Hmm, makes you think
>>
Before Marina I fucking hated waifufags with a passion. I hated how obsessive they were with shitty artists like Grimes, Crystal Castles, Tegan & Sara, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry. I hated how any discussion of good artists like Björk and St. Vincent instantly veered off into people just talking about their crushes.

Then Marina came along and I loved her music, her voice, her songwriting, and I thought she was gorgeous. Suddenly I was a waifu fag.

But now I'm fucking sick of hearing about her, just as much as I was with every other waifu. I'm sick of hearing about how she's not as pretty. I'm sick of hearing about people's crushes. Even if this one's my favorite, I'm fucking sick of all of it. I wish this board wasn't just a bunch of shut in loser faggots who express their sexual awakening by going online and obsessing about celebrities they'll never meet. Just fuck off.
>>
>>68282953
charli's bum makes me think
naughty thoughts that is
>>
File: 1470161742598.jpg (154KB, 991x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470161742598.jpg
154KB, 991x1200px
>>68283400
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68282859
I like marina
>>
This board has legitimately ruined Marina for me
>>
>>68283511
i want to enter this picture and grab her by the hips and turn her around and pull those shorts down and then do things to her bum
>>
>>68282859
>>68283265

you both da realest n-words.

The first time i've ever seen Marina was on TV back in 2010 when Hollywood came out. It was the best shit i've ever heard back then simply because i just loved her music so much and her as a whole. The crush i had was too much, but nonetheless i thought that i was gay since i was a little retarded kid because i liked women's music. The same shit again 2 years later with Primadonna. So with that being said i always was a really big fan of Marina. Unfortunately i completely forgot about her for 4 years. I was watching some vids on youtube and saw her in a compilation and realised that shes still around. Before i started listening to her music i had the huge problem of depression and extremly low self esteem. Both of these problems made me not wanting go to school and just stay at home. After i went back to her music i really started pull my life together, just because she gave me energy with her lyrics, also started working out again and learned to build my self esteem. But i was fucking done with all of these faggots and young cunts on youtube etc. Sadly had to realise that her career has failed.
>will explain in an another post
So i decided to find my luck on /mu/ and what i saw at the beginning was fucking stupid and disgusting. I started lurking of /mu/ for Marina threads on september this year and saw that its full of shitposting faggots. So i decided to clear these threads with some questions and just kindness, knowing that insulting the Charlifags would make things only worse i just did nothing. Other the time i realised that those idiots are the most pathetic guys on this board with nothing better to do than creating stupid pics or "memes" about Marinas inferiority just not realising that we just like Marina more than Charli for reasons. I hope that those idiots will stop with this shit and finally let our threads in peace and stop harassing us with this.

>also /mu/ showed that they like Marina more
>>
>>68283265
>he calls StV a good artist
>he doesn't say the same about Tegan and Sara, Grimes and Taylor

Kys
>>
>>68282859
Judging by the picture I don't think I am much interested in Marina songs. Sorry did not watch Youtube links.
>>
What album do I start from
>>
File: 91vvLcHrAkL._SL1425_.jpg (519KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
91vvLcHrAkL._SL1425_.jpg
519KB, 1425x1425px
>>68284416
The Family Jewels or Froot, I suggest starting with TFJ
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 415x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 415x419px
>>68284444
Quads of wisdom, I suppose
>>
File: 1472196037372.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472196037372.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>68282859

and know why FROOT was probably the last album Marina did released.

FROOT was, as you know, the follow up to Electra Heart, an album that obviously failed to chart in America, but had some success in Europe.

Her albums never sold too much copies, making her earning enough not to fall into oblivion, but also not enough to get her the boost to finally call her career successful. This woman is now 30 years old and probably doesn't care about being famous and earning much money anymore, since she had 2 shots and missed both of them. The Family Jewels sold 200,000 albums in the UK >dont have the numbers for the world wide sales
Electra Heart sold over 220,000 in the US and UK combined and FROOT sold 150,000 albums world wide when it came out. So combined the albums made over 9 mil (considering they are selling for 15 bucks), but has a net worth of 3 mil, which is pretty decent considering that she got 1/3 of the whole money.

Marina was always passionate with what shes doing, also doing all the videos over the years. Not to talk about the producing costs etc, but all the videos are just another desperate attempt from her. Knowing that some of the songs will do better than the others she made a song for nearly every song on every album, in case of one of them succeding, getting her some fame and that the videos are instantly available for TV. If you just look at the date you will see that shes always releasing the albums in a 2 month period, probably watching which of them are selling the best. Again wasting money on retarded shit. Looking at the views you see that Marinas purpose of making Electra Heart charting in the US succeded to an extent. The views of HTBAH and Primadonna are over 80 mil combined and those are 2 videos out of 10. While all the FROOT or TFJ vids dont even come close to that number.

But the biggest reason why she is not famous at all and why her career failed is that she released all of her songs on youtube.

>cont
>>
File: 1472392526755.jpg (18KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
1472392526755.jpg
18KB, 220x271px
>>68284701

her releasing all of her songs on youtube simply made everyone not buying the albums, because why the fuck should they ? Marina did at least 5 vids for every album she did released and if that wasn't enough the rest of those were posted on her official youtube channel. SHE FUCKING RELEASED FROOT OVER 1 WEEK AFTER IT CAME OUT. Making it to the most stupid move you can simply do. She could have saved herself, if she made clear to have a distance to the gay guys and young girls, not taking part on these stupid Prides etc.

>you can clearly realise that she don't want to take part of it

because those were the same assholes calling her a sellout because of FROOT, even though she went back to her roots, what makes no sense at all, since she was a sellout in EH. She had so many co-producers and co-writers on EH that you couldn't see Marina anymore. She did FROOT all by herself and 1 other producer which is pretty astounishing considering the outcome. Now it's 2016 and Marina was extremly unactive on her social media. People crying out for her instantly offended her when she came back and posted some new pictures of herself, calling her again a sellout, old, ugly etc. and again sucking her any joy she has left making music because she thinks that all of her fans are the gay guys and young girls, also the same people to insult her and making her feel that all of her fans dismiss her as an artist and making her feel like she doesn't even need to make another attempt in getting famous because that train has left the station without her. All i can hope for is that she might do a remastered version of all her EPs from like 2007 like Give me the Money or just do an album and release it, making a few vids and just not caring about getting famous etc.

this took me a while but these are simply all the reasons why her career failed a long time ago.

fell free to add some shit or just discuss it
>>
>>68284416
start with the EPs ma n-word

you can get all of them including unreleased shit and the albums from here

http://marinadownloads.tumblr.com/tagged/EP
>>
File: marina321.jpg (111KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [Google]
marina321.jpg
111KB, 770x1027px
>>68284701
>>68284965
well said anon, She just wanted to be famous but young girls and faggots have ruined her
>>
>>68284701
>>68284965
>>68285010
>>68284444
>>68282874
>>68282859
wow what a cunt
>>
>>68285010
unfortunately, it's very sad to see that such a great talent never really had the chance to really express herself because of fans that always told her otherwise
>>
>>68285028
that is wild
>>
>>68282859
MAYBE SHE'S FUCKING TERRIBLE
>>
>>68285107
no she's not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pcx6Um40
>>
>>68285010
>>
>>68285010
Nice yellow teeth
>>
File: IMG_0896.jpg (73KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
73KB, 600x901px
>>68285509
Nobody cares about her yellow teeth nig
>>
>>68286069
Those tits are full of a cig smoke and tar desu
>>
>>68286158
Wtf ? theyre thicc
>>
>>68286200
Are you gay?
>>
>>68286300
yes
>>
File: 1474630394344.png (853KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474630394344.png
853KB, 1500x1080px
>>68282859
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.