[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Fully) Loaded is the second best Velvet Underground record,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Loaded.png (308KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Loaded.png
308KB, 500x500px
(Fully) Loaded is the second best Velvet Underground record, after their first record
>>
I like Loaded too =)
>>
>>68278792
*Fourth best album after s/t and wl/wh
>FTFY
>>
I FOUND A REASON
>>
>>68278792
The definition of a 6/10
>>
VU+N > Loaded > WL/WH >>> VU >>>>>>> Squeeze

Objective
>>
>>68278880
accurate
Squeeze doesn't even count
>>
>>68278917
Squeeze isn't even The Velvet Underground
>>
>>68278880
how can u put loaded above wl/wh? it's really boring in comparison. there's barely any tvu in loaded - and we love them for being tvu.
>>
>>68278880
Accurate
>>
File: Squeeze_The_Velvet_Underground.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Squeeze_The_Velvet_Underground.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>68278917
>>68279074
>if I don't like it, it doesn't count as an album
This is wrong. It's a Velvet underground album. It even says so on the cover.
>>
>not liking White Light White Heat

That the peak of ther career, another could ever top it.
>>
>>68279262
>they had an entire line up change made before this was recorded
Are you actually autistic?
>>
literally every live recording >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wl/wh > vu+n > loaded > s/t >>>>>> squeeze
>>
Squeeze > Loaded > VU > VU&N > WLWH
>>
>>68279323
sister ray is cringy, the gift is terrible. wl/wh is the only good song and that's 2 minutes. and I like noise
>>
>>68279371
That doesn't count, they have very few live records that are in good quality with the entire band part of it.
>>
>>68279323
>another could ever top it.
Yes, and that would be their next album
>>
>>68279400
>good quality with the entire band part of it.
doesn't matter at all
bad quality and without maureen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I0yki1xLu4
>>
>>68279390
Sister Ray revolutionized art-punk, noise rock and lots of other stuff. Some the stunts of them playing it live got them kicked out of venues.
>>
nico and white light are their only good records
>>
>>68278846
TO KEEP LIVING
>>
>>68279484
sure. doesn't make me want to listen to the song though
>>
>>68279594
Well, it's the not the most accessible song. Their Self Titled you'd enjoy more.
>>
What do you think of Cale's solo stuff? I really like Fear but hard to into his others, just kinda of bland.
>>
STANDING ON A CORNER

SUITCASE IN MY HAAAAAAAND
>>
I started listening to VU this week with the first album. I love it, what are some songs/albums that sound like Black Angel's Death Song?
>>
>>68279643
accessible isn't the issue. I like far more "inaccessible" things

>>68279677
Paris 1919 and Wrong Way Up are really good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rivSTsGdXM4
>>
>>68279334
>>they had an entire line up change made before this was recorded
Oh was Doug yule not a part of the band previously?
>>
>>68281095
he wasn't an original member
>>
>>68281125
Ooops you didn't answer my question.

Was Doug Yule not a part of the band previously?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.