[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Well I'll go to college and I'll learn some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>"Well I'll go to college and I'll learn some big words and I'll talk real loud. Goddamn right I'll be heard."
>"You'll remember the guy said all those big words he must've learned in college."

Why do people act like this album's lyrics are anything to write home about.
>>
you made a thread just to cherry pick lyrics you don't like? wtf is your problem asshole?
>>
>>68264517
>picking out the worst part of an album
>whole album must be as bad as that part

god, I love /mu/
>>
>>68264552
i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
File: 1448200720705.png (111KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1448200720705.png
111KB, 680x583px
>>68264589
joke's on you ;^)
>>
>>68264517
i love those lines
what do you think is bad about them?
>>
>>68264517
But those are good lines
>>
>>68264517
Bankrupt on Selling is like the best song off the album.
>>
>>68264517
So, you think he should've used bigger words to get that across?
>>
>>68264517
>itt: retard misses the point and thinks that makes him smart
>>
>>68264517
>>68264587
Those are literally great lines lol. Don't hate Modest Mouse because you have no brain
>>
>>68264517
The funny part is, you probably went to/are going to college and yet Issac will always be smarter than you.
>>
>>68265363
>>68265363
I don't know if Issacc is "smart", whatever that means to you, but his lyrics are genuine which feels more important
>>
>>68264720
mm.

>>68264517
and yet people will pick apart sun kil moon like he's the second coming of bukowski.
>>
>>68264517
something about that line is so great, awesome album too. up there with built to spill as best "indie" rock band
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.