[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw Sum 41 won the pop-punk comeback contest Also leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 13voices2.jpg (336KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
13voices2.jpg
336KB, 1600x1600px
Post yfw Sum 41 won the pop-punk comeback contest

Also leak link: http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/GZ8MYOHv/file.html
>>
The album leaked? I've been cautiously optimistic about this record even though two of the three singles have sucked.
>>
>>68252458
Same. Overall I'd say there are some fantastic songs on there, and the singles aren't among them (in fact the second and third singles I'd say are the two worst songs on the record).
>>
>>68252472
>Overall I'd say there are some fantastic songs on there
This pleases me. With Brownsound back in the band, I was hoping they'd reclaim their former glory. SBM had a couple of good songs that were way too long and a ton of garbage, so hopefully this is better. Downloaded the album and starting now.
>>
>>68252546
But A Dark Road Out Of Hell is the best thing they've ever done
>>
>>68252669
I don't agree but I do like that song and it's one of the better tracks off of SBM.
>>68252472
Here. I'm 7 songs in and this is easily the best thing they've done since Chuck. A lot of the melodies are really samey to some of their other material (13 Voices in particular sounds like they just copied a few songs off of SBM) and I know the two worst songs are next but I am impressed and satisfied that the first six songs are really strong.
>>
>>68252776
I'd say War, Goddamn I'm Dead Again and The Rise And The Fall are the weakest songs on the album but Twisted By Design might be my favourite.
>>
sound is fucking trash. album is decent so far though.
>>
>>68252808
War, God Save Us All and Fall and Rise are the worst IMO, which kind of sucks that they are all back to back. Overall, I really like the album and I'm happy they're back.
>>
>>68252999
Oops, I mean God Save rather than Goddamn. Goddamn is an incredible song.
>>
>>68253132
I was thinking it was a bit odd that you didn't like one of the better songs but no worries. They picked some shit song titles and should have made them easier to differentiate that a ton of references to death
>>
>>68252472
Let me guess. The 'fantastic' songs are unnecessarily heavy (just to make people like you think they're good) with a boring vocal melody?
>>
>>68253537
No, I'd say that was a miss.
>>
They've been the most consistent shitty late 90s eary 2000s pop-punk band. Blink and Green Day have both gone to shit long ago and the rest aren't even worth mentioning.

Now that the Indian is back it's no surprise they are on top of the game again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.