[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: cudi.png (219KB, 540x456px) Image search: [Google]
cudi.png
219KB, 540x456px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: pepe sad.png (114KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad.png
114KB, 416x700px
>tfw you'll never be rich enough to go to rehab for your depression

Might as well kill myself
>>
>>68250716
Just say No to suicide. That is the first step.
>>
edgy
>>
>>68250689

I'd be pretty depressed too if I was launched into rap stardom despite having no critical acclaim so people just trashed on how shit I was all the time
>>
>>68250689
That's not funny at all.

This is hilarious though:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/sundance-2015/6450862/kid-cudi-dishes-on-his-deleted-male-on-male-kissing-scenes-in-james-white-sundance
>>
>>68250689
Go to bed anthony
>>
>>68250689

>laughing at someone going through depression

You aren't going to get one over on anon if you pull this type of shit. Anon can see right through you. It's obvious how unhappy someone is when they do shit like this.

Just work on it.
>>
>>68250780
Why's it hilarious?
>>
it's wild to me that people on this board of all places would laugh at someone going through depression with how many "my life sucks, i'm an autistic loser who wants to die" posts pop up here on a regular basis.
>>
>>68250982

Because he's famous and not them. /mu/ only feels self pity.
>>
>>68250780
>nigga kissed a dude for no reason
>>
>>68250982

These are young kids who try to get ahead of their depression by laughing at others who have it. What they seemingly don't understand is that it would never even occur to someone who is genuinely happy and emotionally well-adjusted to ever do this.

It is quite literally a cry for help.
>>
always a relief to read shit like this. not that i'm happy that anyone else has to go through this shit, but just to know that i'm not alone desu
>>
Kanye really has this dude suicidal.
>>
File: 1455686425141.jpg (81KB, 615x842px) Image search: [Google]
1455686425141.jpg
81KB, 615x842px
>>68250982
>>68251079
Well obviously, but another reason I made this thread is because I'm a kanyefag

>>68251133
Goes to show what happens when you mess with Ye
>>
>>68251314
You're still cancer tho, at least now you're just vaguely self aware
>>
>>68250982
I just laugh at it because he's a memerapper.
>>
>>68251314
this doesn't even make sense. kanye and cudi squashed whatever beef they had almost immediately after it started.
>>
>>68250733
i get it but it's not really funny
>>
>>68250733
>Just say No to suicide. That is the first step.

what does that even mean?
>>
>>68250689
>literally invent a career for drake, gambino, and mumble rappers
>After two albums just constantly release demo quality material and watch your fanbase dwindle
its fucked up, 808s and the motm albums were revolutionary in pop and hip hop
>>
Its been difficult for me to find the words to what Im about to share with you because I feel ashamed. Ashamed to be a leader and hero to so many while admitting I've been living a lie. It took me a while to get to this place of commitment, but it is something I have to do for myself, my family, my best friend/daughter and all of you, my fans.
Yesterday I checked myself into rehab for depression and suicidal urges.
I am not at peace. I haven't been since you've known me. If I didn't come here, I wouldve done something to myself. I simply am a damaged human swimming in a pool of emotions everyday of my life. Theres a ragin violent storm inside of my heart at all times. Idk what peace feels like. Idk how to relax. My anxiety and depression have ruled my life for as long as I can remember and I never leave the house because of it. I cant make new friends because of it. I dont trust anyone because of it and Im tired of being held back in my life. I deserve to have peace. I deserve to be happy and smiling. Why not me? I guess I give so much of myself to others I forgot that I need to show myself some love too. I think I never really knew how. Im scared, im sad, I feel like I let a lot of people down and again, Im sorry. Its time I fix me. Im nervous but ima get through this.
I wont be around to promote much, but the good folks at Republic and my manager Dennis will inform you about upcoming releases. The music videos, album release date etc. The album is still on the way. Promise. I wanted to square away all the business before I got here so I could focus on my recovery.

If all goes well ill be out in time for Complexcon and ill be lookin forward to seeing you all there for high fives and hugs.

Love and light to everyone who has love for me and I am sorry if I let anyone down. I really am sorry. Ill be back, stronger, better. Reborn. I feel like shit, I feel so ashamed. Im sorry.

I love you,

Scott Mescudi
>>
>>68251388
You know how usually people talk about rehab in the context of rehabilitation for drug addiction and how people say to "say 'no' to drugs"

it's liek thatt
>>
See , im someone who thinks "the thoughts and emotions im feeling are not normal and i might need help" then this board tells me i am just pouting and crying. I dont know
>>
>>68253623
Always talk to someone if you're feeling down anon. Someone who you can trust and will take you seriously.

Just 'cause people have it worse doesn't mean your sadness is not justified
>>
>>68250689
>being this much of a pussy
he should just kys
>>
>>68251079
this
>>
>>68253125
wait, what the fuck? dude's making it sound like he's gonna be gone for ages, but complexcon is barely a month away?
>>
No matter what it really is, it sucks for the dude.

Now I wanna see how long it takes Fantan to make fun of the guy on twitter.
>>
Can you go to rehab for depression? I thought it was just for drugs and stuff.
>>
File: dc8921ceae00.png (514KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
dc8921ceae00.png
514KB, 576x432px
>>68250689
what a dumbass
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.