[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: good albums that are partially ruined by the type of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown Pleasures.jpg (37KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Pleasures.jpg
37KB, 500x492px
ITT: good albums that are partially ruined by the type of fanbase they have
>>
>>68246620
how?
i'm in university now nobody gives a fuck about joy division
>>
besides tumblr fags they rlly dont have a fanbase nowadays, barely anybody i know knows anything more than Love Will Tear Us Apart.
>>
I fucking love this album. Seroiusly in my top 10. And goddamn do so many tumblerinas wear a shirt with this on it.
>>
>>68246620
It's ruined by the fact that it's the musical equivalent of NME
>>
>X external factor that has nothing to do with the album, musically or contextually ruins it
Stop. You're not on this board because you like music, or want music discussion. You're here to improve your image and use music as a fashion accessory. Gtfo
>>
wtf i hate joy division now
>>
>>68247718
now that's one angry faggot
>>
File: burzumfilo.jpg (328KB, 1496x1500px) Image search: [Google]
burzumfilo.jpg
328KB, 1496x1500px
People with no knowledge of other black metal, but wear Burzum shirts are annoying.

Equally annoying are the people who still think that black metal is some underground "trve kvlt" shit, and gatekeep black metal.

Pretty much I'm the only person whose not annoying and likes Burzum.
>>
File: animal_collective.jpg (568KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
animal_collective.jpg
568KB, 980x1000px
>>
>>68247849
>Pretty much I'm the only person whose not annoying and likes Burzum.
you're about as obnoxious as the fans you describe.
>>
>>68246620
Who fucking cares? Every band in existence has lame fans. I like to imagine I'm the only person who's ever heard the song whenever I'm listening to music.
>>
The fact this thread exists is all you ever need to know about /mu/ and why to stop coming here.
>>
I live in Seattle, a very poserish and hip place to live, and I have never seen a single person with an Unknown Pleasures shirt.

I may be the first. I'm also a dude who has a MPP shirt, so might as well.
>>
>>68247849
>Pretty much I'm the only person whose not annoying and likes Burzum.
I'm impressed you can listen to their music with your head so far up your ass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.