[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The song "It's the Nut Shack" is single-handedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: NumpTRUMP.jpg (211KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
NumpTRUMP.jpg
211KB, 900x900px
The song "It's the Nut Shack" is single-handedly the worst song I have ever heard. Before you get all bent out of shape, I do know that it's not to be some intellectual masterpiece of modern art; it is just factually a shitty song. Here's why: Repetition: This song takes repetition to a level rivaled only by songs written for 3 year-olds. The singer repeats the name o the place a full 6 times before the third verse, just in case you were wondering what the show is. No vocalised the script put in front of him. There were 980 'words' in this song. Is nut a word? Scratch that, I truly don’t care. Of those 980 words, one variation (its the nut shack) represents 369 words. That’s more than ⅓ of the song for literally 4 words (and I didn’t include the single mentions of the word grapes’). If we include ‘dick’ (there are 2 instances) and ‘freak of the weekah’ (there is 1 instance), which total 3, we have 373 out of 980 words made up of these words. I think we get the picture on this. Simplicity: The most complex word in this song is a tie between ‘nutshack’, the vocalist’s (not an artist in my opinion) handle, the word ‘horatio’ (which appears literally once), and the word ‘horat’. Doing a quick tally, that means that 15 single word instances are 4 syllables. All the rest are 1 or 2 syllables. The vocabulary is not strong with this one. Look at that! My use of ‘vocabulary’ beat out this song by 2 whole syllables! The culmination of the two previous points into the dumbing down of everyone who had the displeasure of hearing this song: Pretty self-explanatory. Look, I get that the writer wasn’t going for a Pulitzer or a Grammy, but a quick hit that’ll be catchy and easy to remember. Fair enough. EXCEPT FUCK YOU YOU’RE LITERALLY RUINING MUSIC. Who am I to say what should and shouldn’t be written? An asshole, that’s who. One who is procrastinating other, important work.
>>
IT'S
>>
THE
>>
FACT
>>
SOMEBODY
>>
>>68244338

TO LOVE
>>
what marcel review is this?
>>
Literally duhhh nigga
>>
>>68244338
ONCE
>>
>>68244872
iirc it was some guy on reddit bashing watch me by silento
>>
>listening to music for lyrical content.

Shiggy dig. Nutshack go hard as hell.
>>
>>68244872
i kek'd way too hard
>>
>>68244872
holy shit. marcel literally writes like an angry redditor
>>
>>68244872
holy kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.