[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Kurt Cobain be doing today if he hadn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 5345345345.png (2MB, 1666x712px) Image search: [Google]
5345345345.png
2MB, 1666x712px
What would Kurt Cobain be doing today if he hadn't killed himself?
>>
Replacement vocalist for Alice in Chains
>>
>>68244178
dont u mean MURDERED? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?
>>
>>68244178
Heroin until accidental overdose
>>
shooting heroin into his balls
>>
They would be Michael, Trevor, and Franklin from GTA V.
>>
>>68244178
making good music for once
>>
painting
>>
>>68244178
I think his image would have been tarnished by his social media use. He probably wouldve been dissing justin bieber or something. Also some select highly regarded rappers wouldve got him to do some vocal or guitar work on a track
>>
>>68244178

If he hadn't killed himself in 1994, realistically he probably would have ODed in the next couple years.

The dude had a massive problem and Courtney wouldn't be helping.
>>
>>68244199
would he be better or worse than DuVall
>>
>>68244241
Dave (Michael): Upper-class man driven to get back in the game and get his hands dirty.
Kurt (Trevor): Broken man and shell of his former self due to drug addiction and chronic depression
Krist (Franklin): Constantly choosing whether to take the moral high ground or go back to his old ways
>>
>>68244178
He would have quit Nirvana struggling between his addiction and being a father and put out albums similar to this
>>
>>68244592
Frusciante was a hack who was carried by Flea.
>>
>>68244372
Wasn't he going to divorce Courtney? The song 'You Know You're Right' is basically his proclamation of that. There were also rumors he was cheating on her with Kristen Pfaff, who ended up overdosing soon after Kurt offed himself.

Anyways, I feel like he would have either divorced Courtney or separated from her for some time. During this I feel like some people would have tried to get him help. Who knows, Michael Stipe might have done it if they had gotten the chance to collaborate. Probably wouldn't have been from Dave or Krist due to the band's dynamic.
>>
File: kristenpfaff03.jpg (23KB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
kristenpfaff03.jpg
23KB, 200x245px
>>68244648
>Kristen Pfaff
looks like a tranny. Kurt has really shitty taste.
>>
>>68244178

>killed himself
>>
>>68244648
It's true, they were getting a divorce, she was cheating on him and he was a cuck with low self esteem (she was also threeatening to get the "meanest lawyer" to take most of his worth), he was also about to quit Nirvana to work with Michael Stipe and other projects, he couldn't deal with the upcoming backlash from the media, and he wouldn't be able to defend himself whilst in rehab so he off'd himself.

Kurt was literally Aberdeen trash, but i pity him.
>>
>>68244673
>After Kristen’s death, her mother discovered that pages out of her diary had been ripped out, and the pages missing were the ones corresponding to the week when Kurt Cobain was missing, just two months before her death.

MURDERED
>>
>>68244754
Greg Sage also said that Kurt was supposed to go down to Greg's studio to record some Leadbelly covers.
>>
>>68244873
There seems to have been a lot of "coincidences" in regards to Kurts death
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.