[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't enjoy most things without weed including music.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
I don't enjoy most things without weed including music. Does anyone have a have a vice like mine and if you do what goes best with your high?
Which mental/drug/alcohol state do you have to be in to get the most out of it?
>>
>>68232568
I love listening to music on weed. I love doing anything on weed, but if you find yourself in a position where you can't have fun or find interest in something without being high. then you're doing it wrong.
>>
I used to smoke weed excessively and then stopped giving a shit. After coming back to it, Hammock's "Raising Your Voice... Trying to Stop an Echo" blew my shit out of the water when I was completely ripped.

Super ambient yet full. Insane amounts of layering pop out after ripping a bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4oSlLuE-wQ
>>
>>68232606
I fancy myself personally successful. I am happy in life and in a position where I can always afford weed.
>>
>>68232568
I can partially feel you OP. I fucking love listening to music on weed it's like whole another level of enjoying and appreciating music for me. For past few days I got on really bad streak and had new Danny Brown on repeat. By the end of the 3rd day I felt as though as him in Downward Spiral. But somehow I got by without smoking one day and getting back to reality what wasn't that really that hard. And I felt very good about myself when I got those goose bumps I used to get when I was listening to music before I started smoking pot.
Be strong OP
>>
>>68232623
Sometimes I struggle with the accessibility in ambient music but maybe that's because I'm uncomfortable existing in the void
>>
jfc
>>
>>68232634
I didnt ask if you were a productive person, i basically asked if you were an interested person. You just said you dont enjoy most things without weed. then threw a red herring at me.
>>
>>68232684
I would say I enjoy things but it's never quite as good
>>
>>68232634
>I fancy myself personally successful

i find that use of 'personally' very suspicious

it's implied that you're talking about yourself, so it's redundant. so you must have meant that the supposed success you have had may not be recognized by others. that only you "personally" think of it as success

very suspicious, anon. very suspicious
>>
>>68232787
I am talking about myself. My success hasn't been had I am having it right now. I do personally think of it as success and I recognize others might not.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.