[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was having a very minor panic attack while waiting at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 81LFi11E0ZL._SL1300_.jpg (306KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
81LFi11E0ZL._SL1300_.jpg
306KB, 1300x1300px
So I was having a very minor panic attack while waiting at the bus stop. I was sleep deprived and stressing out about life. So I put on pic related and it DID NOT help at all! Wtf?? I thought it would've been a form of distraction and transport me to an alternate psychedelic world where I could destress and indulge in all the silliness of whimsical drug inspired rock.

Any other weird stories with albums /mu/?
>>
one time I was tripping on acid and played grateful dead - american beauty to calm down and it just made me freak out even more
>>
>>68212227
Maybe try taking drugs instead. It's a much better way to relieve anxiety and escape reality than music. In fact, it combos with music rather well.
>>
>>68212293
I'm a doctror, listen to this guy.
>>
>>68212327
>>68212293
I didn't have any drugs while at the fucking bus stop
>>
>>68212515
Take some with next time. It's not hard man. Most people with severe anxiety keep some etiz or whatever other benzo of choice in their pockets at all time in case of an attack.
>>
>>68212530
>>68212327
>>68212293
>>68212515
EMT here. This is actually a great idea. I can confirm this 100%, I would suggest starting with opiates. Glad to see a fellow medical professional in this thread
>>
>>68212530
Oh okay cool thanks for the advice
>>
File: IMG_9606.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9606.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>>68212227
Is it the album's fault when you can't escape from reality or your is your anxiety making you bound to the material world?
Really makes you think
>>
i once listened to MHTRTC while tripping for the first time and i stared at the shadows the lights made on the wall for two hours
>>
I'm a qualified brain phd surgeon doctor and I advise you to take amphetamines the next time you feel stressed
>>
>>68212227
I don't have anxiety, but I feel like listening to the lyrics of Sloop John B would get me if I did.
>>
>>68212603
no it's not the album's fault
>>
>>68212227
>panic attack
>very minor
It wasn't a panic attack.
>>
>>68212692
Yeah you're probably right.
>>
I read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas once and I can confirm that a good cocktail of drugs is the best way to calm your nerves.
>>
>>68212692
ok an anxiety attack
>>
>>68212641
That album isn't even two hours
>>
>>68212672
Maybe Pet Sounds was the fault, it didnt resonate much with OP. It's a 10/10 album, but, specifically for OP, it didnt deliver
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.