[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions >Dubstep is shit, with the exception of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1451988589482.png (245KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1451988589482.png
245KB, 640x361px
Unpopular opinions

>Dubstep is shit, with the exception of one or two skrillex songs
>Coldplay are far better than Radiohead and, especially U2 (who are probably the worst band of all time)
>Blur's only good song is Song 2 and they really are talentless dickheads.
>Oasis is far better than Blur by a long shot and are the only good Britpop band besides Coldplay.
>Mumford & Sons and Imagine Dragons are actually pretty good and should be commended for being some of the few good indie bands who infiltrated the mainstream
>Music definitely has gone somewhat downhill and the shear quantity of music released nowadays means that good music is harder to find
>Trip-hop is shit (Even Burial and Massive Attack)
>Queen, PF, and The Beatles were really great bands and are probably the most influential artists of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
>Nirvana was the second best artist of the 80s and the best artist of the 90s.
>UK Garage music is the best musical genre to be invented in the last 10 years and UK garage bands like the white stripes, the strokes, the libertines, and the arctic monkeys were defining bands of the decade
>I really don't like 'Oldschool' or 'newschool' rap music, but Gorillaz are the best rap group and one of the most creative and innovative bands of the 2000s
>I don't really like much any music released this decade except by established bands
>Metal is not for kids and is a great genre
>Most indie music like fun. and capital cities is crap for girls
>Electronic music isn't a talentless genre (See: Deadmau5, Disclosure, and Daft Punk) but most people who make it are talentless hacks and it barely counts as music
>Daft Punk are actually really good and are deserve to be famous
>I don't think that songs without singing are good
>I think jazz is boring
>I think people who still download or own digital copies of music instead of just using spotify and youtube are stupid. And I think people who still buy physical music are even worse and are hipsters
>>
Wow you sure spent a lot of time on this b8
>>
https://rbt.asia/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Dubstep+is+shit%2C+with+the+exception+of+one+or+two+skrillex+songs
>>
Jamaica has produced more worthwhile music than Norway.
>>
MBDTF is the beautiful piece of Kanye's egotistical insanity and everything after is a product of that escalating insanity.
>>
>>68211849
>UK garage bands like the white stripes, the strokes
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68211903
I think he is most likely really dumb.

Also,
>people who buy physical copies are dumb hipsters

Fuck you m8
>>
>>68211849
>I don't think that songs without singing are good
>Dubstep is shit, with the exception of one or two skrillex songs
>Trip-hop is shit (Even Burial and Massive Attack)
>I think jazz is boring

Has your autism been diagnosed yet?
>>
this fucking guy
>>
>>68211883
Name a Jamaican album that's better than Filosofem.
>>
>Gorrilaz
>rap group

Here's your (you)
>>
You officially have the worst taste on /mu/.
>>
>>68212083
>>68212078
>>68211946
>>68211974
>>68211860
Stop being new.
>>
>>68212430
Stop being a faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.