[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU CANNOT SEPARATE THE ART FROM THE ARTIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4704.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4704.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU CANNOT SEPARATE THE ART FROM THE ARTIST YOU WILL NEVER FULLY EXPERIENCE ANYTHING.
>>
Yes, this also goes out to you Kanye haters. Maybe especially you.
>>
I'm not gonna listen to any of your music, wolverine
>>
>>68205741
This doesn't necessarily work with Kanye haters though since his massive ego shows in his lyrics and it's pretty distracting.
With that said I like Kanye and think he's highly talented at what he does. He's just a massive douchenozzle
>>
what did hugh jackman do?
>>
>>68205814
also the people who claim that the artist's ego or personality ruins the music only say that about music they happen to not like and they use that as the excuse.
For example a father john misty fan who hates kanye might say he has a big ego even though josh tillman is arguably far more pretentious than kanye.
>>
Art depends highly of its context, you can't fully apreciate the aesthetics in any art form without being able to understand the context of its creation and the emotional status of the artist when he made it, any person with a basic understanding of art know this, go read a book, faggot pleb.
>>
>>68205866
yeah I know that but it occurs that I can't listen to Kanye bragging about his shit on songs like Famous or Otis, for example. Everything I can think of is 'how come a middle class white boy can actually listen to this shit when I'm literally a poor no one who would never get his corolla slightly scratched by kanye? nah that's not me'
>>
>>68205955
Listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Then realize money isn't everything.
>>
>>68205725
I do that all the time.

It's how I'm able to listen to Chris Brown and Eminem.
>>
>>68206073
>gossip gossip nigga just stop it everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster
>profit profit nigga I get it everybody knows I'm a motherfucking monster

yes whatever
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.