[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What genres are guaranteed to be unassociated with Normies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1420112907201.png (243KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1420112907201.png
243KB, 550x535px
What genres are guaranteed to be unassociated with Normies?

>not rap
>not rock
>>
power electronics
>>
>>68188469
folk metal.
>>
NSBM
>>
harsh noise
>>
probably any subgenre of jazz

it's like listening to one track is too much for them plus the stigma around jazz is fedoras and le too deep for you
>>
>>68188469
power violence
>>
most subgenres of electronic music that isn't edm, dubstep, or house

most sub/microgenres of metal that isn't heavy, thrash, or hair

idk, field recordings? desu most "normies" are disassociated with a fucking truckton of genres because so many are niche and well past the realm of exploration held by people who don't really care much about music so this thread can go on for quite a while before runlist off
>>
Berlin school, new age, delta blues, field recordings, radio plays, sound collage

Actually being very into any genre is unnormie
>>
Techno
>>
>>68188547
I've seen some chads listening to le dubstep
>>
>>68188469
Most sub genres wouldn't be associated with Normies.
>>
>>68188506
Nowadays only people who play jazz are into jazz
>>
>>68188564
That's cause it was popular for a year or two.
>>
File: twosmart.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
twosmart.png
29KB, 250x226px
If it has lyrics, some Normie is going to listen to it.
Preference for instrumental music however is correlated with above average intelligence.

Examples: Rap and most Rock music.

http://www.psmag.com/books-and-culture/classical-music-linked-to-high-intelligence-27959
>>
>>68188600

And people who play jazz are fucking normies. Same applies to classical music.

>>68188469
The only answer is IDM, harsh noise, 20th century music.
>>
post punk
>>
>>68188495
>harsh noise

the most pretentious of the genres
>>
((D R O N E))
>>
>>68189375
>everything i don't like is pretentious
Call the mods, the underages have broken in again
>>
>>68189375
hello /v/
>>
Being into anything at all is pretty not Normie.
Normies don't really get into stuff, they just sort of listen to what are given. At best they know they like rap or rock or "indie" or "edm" or folk. Some normies even like blues or jazz but the fucking layers and layers of subgenres and subcultures in these fucking things go forever unpenetrated by people who can have fun at parties.
>>
>>68189375
dude i once made a noise song by duct taping a contact mic to my dick and running it through a bunch of dod-fx86 death metal pedals while i jerked off. idk if i'd really call that pretentious
>>
>>68189239
>And people who play jazz are fucking normies. Same applies to classical music.
W E W
>>
>implying you're underage
reported
>>
>>68189480
i should report your mom of the websites you go to she doesnt know her son is a degenerate racist
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.